napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Will adding ostarine to cycle be pointless?

Astroid

Almost a full week into a rad140, lgd, and s4 stack. I am feeling a bit sluggish during workouts and I remember back when I was doing high doses of ostarine I felt really really good energy wise and got great sleep. Is adding a 4th sarm ostarine to a triple stack pointless?

You are fine to add it in if you wish bro. It's only going to enhance the cycle

You are fine to add it in if you wish bro. It's only going to enhance the cycle

True, I feel really sluggish right now. Having an overnight job probably is the number one contributing factor to that. When I was in high doses of ostarine (40mg) I felt really good for months. As soon as I offed it the lack of energy and feeling tired 247 hit me like a truck. Im really hoping to feel better in the upcoming weeks on cycle.

Did u get bloodwork done after the cycle?

Hey dylan. Actually 2 weeks before the end of the cycle I did and everything is great. I didn't get pct bloods done because I felt fine and just had them and didn't see a reason to. I even ended pct early because I didn't feel any sides at all.

6 weeks later I felt major energy problems but this was a long term problem even back when I was natural so I don't see it as a red flag I just see it as something thats always been there. A lot of it comes from insomnia but even when I'm able to sleep and get a full 8 hours on those rare days I still feel drained.

I work in a medical lab doing testing 3 days a week 12 hour shifts from 4 pm to 630 am in the morning.
And because of the work I do the lights in the room I work with are off the whole 12 hours. This plus the hours created this problem of me becoming an insomniac getting usually 3 to 4 hours rest a night and sometimes getting the full 8 once a week on average.

I am fairly young (27) I don't think this is brought on by any body problems. Mostly my inability to sleep properly.

Running ostarine that high is something that could cause more suppression than u should but why even ask if u feel u already know the problem?

Running ostarine that high is something that could cause more suppression than u should but why even ask if u feel u already know the problem?

Hm mostly just wanted to figure out if adding it to what is already a triple stack would be too much/pointless with no extra benefits. And yah I know that running it that high is a dumb thing to do. I wish I knew why I did it too. Probably because o just felt better on ostarine than I do normally on nothing.

Top Bottom