domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wife came in clutch!!

  1. #1

    Wife came in clutch!!

    So my wife supports my decisions, which sometime they are stupid but that?s okay.

    I have been telling her I wanted to try some sarms and what not. I also told her a couple places to get them. Well she got some from sarms.forsale. I think she went in the cart and saw what I had put in there and ordered it lol.

    Mk677-2 bottles
    LGD- 1 bottle
    GW-1 bottle.

    She also ordered me some clomid. Nolva and adex.

    Previously I took some mk677 and loved it. The wife also said she liked the way I looked and my confidence.

    The adex will be for possible flair ups with my current mild gyno.

    So my question is should I run a mini pct or full pct?

    Since I only have 1 bottle of the LgD. I?m going to run it at 5mg for 8 weeks. And since I only have 1 bottle of GW. Not sure how I should utilize that.

  2. #2
    Great to see she supports you brother. I recommend waiting until you grab a few more bottles first. You really want to run these 12 weeks to get the most out of it. I would do 10mg LGD, 20mg Cardarine, and 25mg Nutrobal. You will be fine to run a mini PCT with clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks and a good natural test booster.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    Great to see she supports you brother. I recommend waiting until you grab a few more bottles first. You really want to run these 12 weeks to get the most out of it. I would do 10mg LGD, 20mg Cardarine, and 25mg Nutrobal. You will be fine to run a mini PCT with clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks and a good natural test booster.
    I was thinking about holding onto the GW till I get more.

    I have 3 bottles total of the MK677. I had one bottle before she bought the two.

    And another reason I?d say I want to run the LGD at 5mg is just to see how I respond to the low dosage. The first time I ran mk677 I never went over 12.5. And I felt great!
    -I totally understand I won?t get the ?full affect? from just 5mg. But you?d figure I?d see some results with it.

    Thank you for your response man! The PCT question helped a lot!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaa0022 View Post
    So my wife supports my decisions, which sometime they are stupid but that?s okay.

    I have been telling her I wanted to try some sarms and what not. I also told her a couple places to get them. Well she got some from sarms.forsale. I think she went in the cart and saw what I had put in there and ordered it lol.

    Mk677-2 bottles
    LGD- 1 bottle
    GW-1 bottle.

    She also ordered me some clomid. Nolva and adex.

    Previously I took some mk677 and loved it. The wife also said she liked the way I looked and my confidence.

    The adex will be for possible flair ups with my current mild gyno.

    So my question is should I run a mini pct or full pct?

    Since I only have 1 bottle of the LgD. I?m going to run it at 5mg for 8 weeks. And since I only have 1 bottle of GW. Not sure how I should utilize that.
    That's awesome to see she supports you, my girlfriend is the same way and she got u the start of and awesome stack !

  5. #5
    Moderator P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    2,754
    Sounds like you have a great woman, and best of luck with your cycle!

  6. #6
    you should jump on the sale right now and run this cycle right man... look at all the deals there now... this is how you need to run this so you get the most out of this for your money... remember that mk677 needs to be ran at least 6 months so now is the time to get it while its so cheap


    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1


    Mini pct 13-16

    clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

    gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day




  7. #7
    Yeah crazy sale right now



    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  8. #8
    She?s already spent a lot of money already. I guess I?ll have to wait before I start the cycle. I just thought i could see some results with what I have.

    Thanks anyways guys

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaa0022 View Post
    She?s already spent a lot of money already. I guess I?ll have to wait before I start the cycle. I just thought i could see some results with what I have.

    Thanks anyways guys
    you can still get results, its just about leaving results on the table which you dont want to do and also getting the most out of the money you spent...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •