napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why Would Anyone Ever Use a Prohormone?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I anser the question of "why would anyone ever use a prohormone?" I go into great detail explaining why prohormone use makes no sense, explaining the side effects, the alternative options and the lack of understanding with prohormones... This video is filled with facts, controversy and passion... You do not want to miss this video![/FONT]

Why Would Anyone Ever Use a Prohormone?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-B2QAB2BIU&feature=youtu.be

Awesome video. The convenience and ease of getting prohormones when they were legal really messed up alot of people physically, mentally, and emotionally. I remember using them in my early twenties and i was clueless about running them with test or doing any sort of pct and not even knowing i was way too young for this. Hormonally they did mess me up. Now i know better. Thank you Dylan for sharing

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

The ones that were good weren't prohormones . Super drol M1T epistane they were designer steroids but still they should be treated like any other oral steroid and ran with test .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Epistane is figure competition secret its actually good in low dose for females in prep that don't tolerate Winstrol .( hold up had too add the disclaimer I mean female competeors that are experienced users and not something too give your girlfrien that doesn't even lift you big dummy)

Anything that was any good was banned years ago, and like gym junkie said those were actually designer steroids and not prohormones anyways. I do still love epi and have a stash of it, but regardless it's just like oral steroids where they need a test base

I tried prohormones in my 20's as well. The gains came quick, but so did the sides. I got extremely emotional, my dick quit working when i needed it to and it felt like someone thumped me in the balls about every 10 minutes. I ran no PCT and would sit all jacked on the couch crying at these long distance commercials that came on at the time - there was this little boy that called his grandma long distance.

Certain PH's were nice, but as stated in a world full of easily accessible true AAS if you know where to go, why would anyone use a PH. Sdrol, Hdrol and Epi were my fav's though admittedly, but they were too accessible and easily misused and if you were dependent upon the sales clerk for dosage advice you were screwed.

Certain PH's were nice, but as stated in a world full of easily accessible true AAS if you know where to go, why would anyone use a PH. Sdrol, Hdrol and Epi were my fav's though admittedly, but they were too accessible and easily misused and if you were dependent upon the sales clerk for dosage advice you were screwed.
And superdrol and epi aren't even prohormones that was a legality naming prohormones convert through enzymatic change into active hormones .
Suprerdrol
M1T
Pheraplex
Epistane
DMZ
These are all oral anabolic steroids no conversion ever happened there no different than Dbol winny anadrol or Tbol

The big problem with them is clueless idiots buying them over the counter and running them solo without testosterone

Top Bottom