napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

It's nice hearing about the allure and differences of this compound from the other esters and what draws everyone to it

I've ran Cyp AND Prop. I can EASILY and I say EASILY run 600mg of Prop and feel fantastic! If I try that dose with Cyp I get light headed, rapid heartbeat, feel like I'm going to faint if I go heavy in the gym or bend over. I have WAY more energy on Prop. The only thing I prefer about Cyp over Prop is that I I had a higher libido with Cyp.
I've been running Prop for TRT 50mg eod for over a year now and there's no turning back.

I've ran Cyp AND Prop. I can EASILY and I say EASILY run 600mg of Prop and feel fantastic! If I try that dose with Cyp I get light headed, rapid heartbeat, feel like I'm going to faint if I go heavy in the gym or bend over. I have WAY more energy on Prop. The only thing I prefer about Cyp over Prop is that I I had a higher libido with Cyp.
I've been running Prop for TRT 50mg eod for over a year now and there's no turning back.

That is the beauty of all this. Everyone is different. The speed of absorption does make some people feel better or worse.

Great video Dylan. One of the first videos I watched.

yes, everyone certainly responds different... i honestly dont like prop at all... i never feel the same with it as i do with just cyp and thats why i stick with cyp... everyone is different and thats the beauty of this all

yes, everyone certainly responds different... i honestly dont like prop at all... i never feel the same with it as i do with just cyp and thats why i stick with cyp... everyone is different and thats the beauty of this all
I remember you said you had a buddy that could only run Test Ace. I haven't tried it yet.

Lol, I loathe hearing that all the time. Smh...
That's how I am when people say they want to run gear and HGH but don't want to pin every day. Maybe they should go do some cross fit or something.

yes, he was the on suffering from PFS... thats literally the ONLY thing he can use

How interesting. I'm now using Test Prop EOD for TRT and feeling better than EVER felt on TRT, and I'm a PSSD sufferer (well recovered now).

Night and day from Test E and Sus.

How interesting. I'm now using Test Prop EOD for TRT and feeling better than EVER felt on TRT, and I'm a PSSD sufferer (well recovered now).

Night and day from Test E and Sus.

I wish more people would try Test Prop eod for TRT. As you said the difference is night and day. The energy I have with Prop is ridiculous!

I wish more people would try Test Prop eod for TRT. As you said the difference is night and day. The energy I have with Prop is ridiculous!

Libido and wood too. I feel the less stability it has blood-wise is a good thing, as that's exactly how natural Test is: up and down all day. Big swings.

Rock solid stable ester release like E and C, IMO, is not natural. When you think about it, the only reason they exist is a more efficient (less frequent) dose schedule.

If they could make a longer Test suspension (that both wasn't painful and lasted longer, say daily use) I'd use it.

But strangely, ED Test P makes me feel worse (or like I did on Test E). It's the EOD that works perfectly. I feel because perhaps, the ED dosing stabilises the blood serum levels once again, which is not natural.

I also need less of it. Just 90mg or so a week (25mg or so EOD) puts me at 1,400ng. I needed 200mg of Test E for that. Test sure as shit "is not Test" as so many say.

Libido and wood too. I feel the less stability it has blood-wise is a good thing, as that's exactly how natural Test is: up and down all day. Big swings.

Rock solid stable ester release like E and C, IMO, is not natural. When you think about it, the only reason they exist is a more efficient (less frequent) dose schedule.

If they could make a longer Test suspension (that both wasn't painful and lasted longer, say daily use) I'd use it.

But strangely, ED Test P makes me feel worse (or like I did on Test E). It's the EOD that works perfectly. I feel because perhaps, the ED dosing stabilises the blood serum levels once again, which is not natural.
The only thing is every once in a while I have PIP up to a week. Some days I don't feel anything at all. I still think it's worth it to feel as good as I do. Some tend to get lazy and want to pin less often. I pin eod on cruise and ed during blasts.

Won’t go into big details but there is a protocol from a pro that uses 70mg per week of test cyp and had had amazing results. Pinning 10mg subq ED. Rarely is an AI needed and levels stay in upper range all the time. Lots of trt guys are doing this now with great feedback. This guy can explain why he uses test c and not prop. He’s made a lot of believers out of the long esters being used instead of short ones like prop. I’m personally not pinning 7 days a week regardless but seems good for a lot of guys.
Yes, at the end of the day everyone has their preferences and their own individual experiences, and there is no right or wrong answer. It's all what works for YOU

Won’t go into big details but there is a protocol from a pro that uses 70mg per week of test cyp and had had amazing results. Pinning 10mg subq ED. Rarely is an AI needed and levels stay in upper range all the time. Lots of trt guys are doing this now with great feedback. This guy can explain why he uses test c and not prop. He’s made a lot of believers out of the long esters being used instead of short ones like prop. I’m personally not pinning 7 days a week regardless but seems good for a lot of guys.
nice brother! thanks for sharing... imn pretty much that way where i always prefer cyp over prop in any circumstance...

I definitely think there's some sense in using the smallest dose possible, done more frequently regardless of ester. Rather than dumping it all in at once, or between two shots etc.

The only thing is every once in a while I have PIP up to a week. Some days I don't feel anything at all. I still think it's worth it to feel as good as I do. Some tend to get lazy and want to pin less often. I pin eod on cruise and ed during blasts.

Same, but then again sometimes we just have those bad pin days, regardless of the ester.

They're the days I throw in a Sub Q injection around the navel, nice and quick and small enough amount that it's all good.

I've got my TRT near to as dialled in as I've wanted to get it for years now, and I'm so scared of cycling in fear of that I'll screw it up LMAO.

Need to cruise a little more to make damn sure I've got this down set.

Top Bottom