domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I explain why testosterone propionate is so popular... Many people wonder what sets it apart and why so many choose to use it and I go into detail explaining why... Do not miss this video!

Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSfB5Op4Rw

It's nice hearing about the allure and differences of this compound from the other esters and what draws everyone to it

Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

But but but. It makes me hold sooooo much less water.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    But but but. It makes me hold sooooo much less water.
    Lol, I loathe hearing that all the time. Smh...

I've ran Cyp AND Prop. I can EASILY and I say EASILY run 600mg of Prop and feel fantastic! If I try that dose with Cyp I get light headed, rapid heartbeat, feel like I'm going to faint if I go heavy in the gym or bend over. I have WAY more energy on Prop. The only thing I prefer about Cyp over Prop is that I I had a higher libido with Cyp.
    I've been running Prop for TRT 50mg eod for over a year now and there's no turning back.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I've ran Cyp AND Prop. I can EASILY and I say EASILY run 600mg of Prop and feel fantastic! If I try that dose with Cyp I get light headed, rapid heartbeat, feel like I'm going to faint if I go heavy in the gym or bend over. I have WAY more energy on Prop. The only thing I prefer about Cyp over Prop is that I I had a higher libido with Cyp.
    I've been running Prop for TRT 50mg eod for over a year now and there's no turning back.
    That is the beauty of all this. Everyone is different. The speed of absorption does make some people feel better or worse.

Great video Dylan. One of the first videos I watched.

yes, everyone certainly responds different... i honestly dont like prop at all... i never feel the same with it as i do with just cyp and thats why i stick with cyp... everyone is different and thats the beauty of this all

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, everyone certainly responds different... i honestly dont like prop at all... i never feel the same with it as i do with just cyp and thats why i stick with cyp... everyone is different and thats the beauty of this all
    I remember you said you had a buddy that could only run Test Ace. I haven't tried it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I remember you said you had a buddy that could only run Test Ace. I haven't tried it yet.
    yes, he was the on suffering from PFS... thats literally the ONLY thing he can use

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Lol, I loathe hearing that all the time. Smh...
    That's how I am when people say they want to run gear and HGH but don't want to pin every day. Maybe they should go do some cross fit or something.