napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

why are sarms so freaking expensive?

https://content.tigerfitness.com/sarms-exposed-ostarine/

yeah but 150 bucks for something thats real for 3 bucks?

''Since the typical dose of Ostarine found in these adulterated products seems to be between 5mg and 10mg per unit dose and they are typically available in bottles of 60-240 unit doses, I am seeing a raw material cost as $3.20 per gram with a finished product price as low as $1.92 per bottle up to $3.84 per bottle.''

that's like buying a fake rolex it may work but there are problems lurking. you want the best buy the best or else suffer the consequences. don't say we didn't warn you

okay smart guy... so you know the cost of importing, the cost of producing in a REAL factory, the cost of websites, marketing, the cost of REAL testing, the RISK of importing... the losses take when packages are picked off when sent... the cost of bottles, LASER PRINTER labels, packaging, customer service... you have no clue how a company runs and also a company that is high end...

okay smart guy... so you know the cost of importing, the cost of producing in a REAL factory, the cost of websites, marketing, the cost of REAL testing, the RISK of importing... the losses take when packages are picked off when sent... the cost of bottles, LASER PRINTER labels, packaging, customer service... you have no clue how a company runs and also a company that is high end...

lol funny you bring this up i go through same things quartlery and annualy, i guess some people never heard of overhead.. i should disclose my yearly P&Ls just so people get a small idea

do you realize that most if not all of these companies make their sarms in their kitchen, garage and basement... any idea the cost of using a real facility??? curious on that

I have no affiliation with sarmsx. I will say this. At first glance they may seem a little more on the expensive side. But if you take advantage of the bulk deals its pretty manageable. As for the quality, I've been running S4 and GW for a couple months now. I can say without a doubt in my fucking mind these are some quality products. The S4 strength increase is noticable, and the vascularity increase is extrememly noticable. As for GW, not only has it brought my blood pressure down, but it has help increased my running and biking endurance a truck load. And it even comes down to the quality of the bottles they use. Or I've heard that their customer service is phenominal. I guess its up to you. Roll the dice and gamble your money away, or buy the right product the first time.

why are they so expensive guys?

Bro let me explain that not only is SARMSX a legitimate company with a manufacturing facility that imports genuine products which are tested for efficacy and quality, but they ship worldwide as well. So all of that equates to additional over head. Bottles, labels, all the components of assuring they provide a quality product with great customer service all have to be taken into account. You pay for peace of mind along with those gains.
There is an alternative however, you can order the raws yourself and hope that you get exactly what you wanted minus any contamination, rat poison, silica, pencil lead and bath salts and then make your own. It's cheaper short term indeed, I however trust one source for my SARMs and that's SARMSX.
68a7f32457939a5489553daf589acb39.jpg

Cadarine might not be cheap... but I prefer to keep my gains intact after an expensive blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://content.tigerfitness.com/sarms-exposed-ostarine/

yeah but 150 bucks for something thats real for 3 bucks?

''Since the typical dose of Ostarine found in these adulterated products seems to be between 5mg and 10mg per unit dose and they are typically available in bottles of 60-240 unit doses, I am seeing a raw material cost as $3.20 per gram with a finished product price as low as $1.92 per bottle up to $3.84 per bottle.''
Lol, that's not even remotely accurate to reality bro

Plus you get what is advertised. Not bunk shit

GW is the shit I hate cardio and am not good at it. I can usually push out 15 min at 5.5 mph steady before slowing down to catch bresth when i took GW I could go 6.2 for 30min with some still in the tank. The bang is worth the buck.

I have no affiliation with sarmsx. I will say this. At first glance they may seem a little more on the expensive side. But if you take advantage of the bulk deals its pretty manageable. As for the quality, I've been running S4 and GW for a couple months now. I can say without a doubt in my fucking mind these are some quality products. The S4 strength increase is noticable, and the vascularity increase is extrememly noticable. As for GW, not only has it brought my blood pressure down, but it has help increased my running and biking endurance a truck load. And it even comes down to the quality of the bottles they use. Or I've heard that their customer service is phenominal. I guess its up to you. Roll the dice and gamble your money away, or buy the right product the first time.
absolutely awesome bro. thanks for the feedback and i could not agree more with what you said!

Top Bottom