napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why Sarms For Now Then AAS

itswhatever

i just made a update post on week five of being on my stack but i thought came to mind and i just wanted to write this on a separate thread...

Before choosing to do my sarm stack i thought about doing a real cycle, but said you know what let me do this Sarm stack, because when i was 20 i did a superdrol cycle (criticism/jokes welcomed i know i'm idiot lol ) blew up, out of 15lbs gained i only lost 5, recovered. Why am i saying this ? Because even though things went smoothly months after i went back to eating bad, partying, ect.

So though i'll be 26 next month, don't eat bad, and i hate drinking i'm happy i went the sarms route, because i feel as AAS is one those life changing things because it's not something you're going to want to do once, and as stated my little story above like i did and which i think many others do is not factor in the future. Sure you can the run gear, do PCT flawlessly but was doing that to your body all worth it if few months down the road if you're not in the gym, partying, or you just don't want to live that gym lifestyle anymore?

I guess i'm writing this because i'm loving what i'm seeing from these sarms so far, and not to give the compounds all the credits because i do eat strict/put the time in the gym but the results are though and it makes feel better knowing down the road if life hits me or my motivation in gym declines that i didn't put myself at risk or do damage to my body, and though you won't see what you might see from AAS maybe some of you reading this will think about what was said before going the AAS route ....

PS i'm on adderall so i tend to get philosophical lol

i just made a update post on week five of being on my stack but i thought came to mind and i just wanted to write this on a separate thread...

Before choosing to do my sarm stack i thought about doing a real cycle, but said you know what let me do this Sarm stack, because when i was 20 i did a superdrol cycle (criticism/jokes welcomed i know i'm idiot lol ) blew up, out of 15lbs gained i only lost 5, recovered. Why am i saying this ? Because even though things went smoothly months after i went back to eating bad, partying, ect.

So though i'll be 26 next month, don't eat bad, and i hate drinking i'm happy i went the sarms route, because i feel as AAS is one those life changing things because it's not something you're going to want to do once, and as stated my little story above like i did and which i think many others do is not factor in the future. Sure you can the run gear, do PCT flawlessly but was doing that to your body all worth it if few months down the road if you're not in the gym, partying, or you just don't want to live that gym lifestyle anymore?

I guess i'm writing this because i'm loving what i'm seeing from these sarms so far, and not to give the compounds all the credits because i do eat strict/put the time in the gym but the results are though and it makes feel better knowing down the road if life hits me or my motivation in gym declines that i didn't put myself at risk or do damage to my body, and though you won't see what you might see from AAS maybe some of you reading this will think about what was said before going the AAS route ....

thats absolutely awesome bro... i really love reading such detailed responses and just honest reviews... thats absolutely awesome and im so happy you went the path you did and trying to correct past mistakes... you, my friend, are a prime example of how to learn from mistakes and be motivating and inspirational to others... a lot of guys just read here and dont post and i think they feel helpless knowing the mistakes they made and when they see someone such as yourself, show you can turn it around like you have then they have more hope and inspiration... thank you for posting bro!

Thanks for sharing brother, I'm sure many would benefit from reading that!

This is great to hear. Sarms are definitely a great option!! They are performance enhancers and definitely take things to a new level. And like you said in your other thread no they aren't magic and yes you have to be willing to put in work, but when you do the work and pair them in they feel like magic! Just glad to read you are enjoying them and seeing great results!

MissBizz

Wow truly am thankful for the kind words and to anybody who took the time to read it... this truly is a great community of people glad to have found this site !

Wow truly am thankful for the kind words and to anybody who took the time to read it... this truly is a great community of people glad to have found this site !
absolutely brother... im really glad you found your way here as well... we all love all of our current and new members and as you can see, this is not just a forum or online community but its a family... a family you are not part of...

Top Bottom