napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why I stopped using steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video...

It's called retirement bro. Even the greatest can't run PED's forever.

Who knows maybe you'll get the itch to run a cycle later on in the future. Everyone needs a break.

Great video...

It's called retirement bro. Even the greatest can't run PED's forever.

Who knows maybe you'll get the itch to run a cycle later on in the future. Everyone needs a break.
thanks bro, i appreciate the support

Look at the old steroid guru Dan Duchaine. Back in the day he was the king of steroid knowledge and no one questioned why he wasn't all jacked up. Knowledge is power!

Very interesting video. I definitely didn't know why you walked away from them.

Glad you made this brother. I'm headed that way myself eventually. I'm pretty much where I want to be, and the cycling ism6t what it used to be for me. I'm not done yet. I still have a few things I want to try, and a few goals in sight. Another couple years and its probably time. I can respect this. As we age priorities change, and the focus goes more to maintenance, health, and longevity

Dylan will you start doing videos on another platform? or make your own .tv thing like the Hodgetwins did? I'd subscribe to that

Bro must find a way to broadcast the info! Wtf! We don't bring any harm to society only trying to educate people who do choose to experiment with aas and sarms how to do it smarter! What's their F problem?!

Bro must find a way to broadcast the info! Wtf! We don't bring any harm to society only trying to educate people who do choose to experiment with aas and sarms how to do it smarter! What's their F problem?!
feel free to write them but be prepared for zero response...

Top Bottom