domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Why I have mixed feelings about Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Why I have mixed feelings about Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I go over my thoughts on anavar, and how I evolved those thoughts over the years. Do I like anavar? Well, it's a give and take in this situation because of my "mixed" feelings, but I do understand how it can be beneficial in a cycle. Make sure to watch this video!

Why I have mixed feelings about Anavar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhIklySIJBg

Great topic...

It really depends on one's goals but I've added Anavar to a recomp cycle and I was happy with it. I was already running Tren and didn't want to further damage my lipids with Winny.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Oh lord the shin pumps I get on anavar too...

I never cared for it. Never got much at all from it and it's highly overpriced. It works well for females but it cant hold a candle to winstrol for males

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I never cared for it. Never got much at all from it and it's highly overpriced. It works well for females but it cant hold a candle to winstrol for males
    absolutely agree a million percent with you... not even remotely close to winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    absolutely agree a million percent with you... not even remotely close to winstrol
    I don't know why people compare them. Winstrol is much more toxic it's like comparing Tren to Primo.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Winstrol much stronger from my experience. Much harsher overall on health, joints etc.. but worth the money. Anavar did nothing for me. Had some solid workouts and hardening on winny.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I don't know why people compare them. Winstrol is much more toxic it's like comparing Tren to Primo.
    I wouldnt quite go that far. Yes winstrol has sides but not hard to manage unlike tren the harshest of all.

And primo is as mild as it gets.

I just tried to play the video and it is unavailable, what's the issue?

I don't know mate, works fine for me, try it on vpn maybe?