napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why I decided to take a diet break

Capthowdy

So after making a post here getting some input from the members and doing some research im taking a diet break . Why? I'm going to list the reasons. StArting with the biggest problems first .

1 the cravings were unbearable . I was craving shit I wouldn't normally eat . Like sweets .
2 I was reduced way to much . Couldn't take any thing more away .
3 my work outs started to become ass. No pumps, boring work outs and no drive to finish even if I found the drive to start the work out . But I forced myself though it .
4 depressing life style . Didn't want to do shit . I was irritable 24/7 cranky like a woman on her period .
5 no energy . Just completely letharagic
6 shitty sleep . Completly restless , not to mention wack ass dreams when I did sleep.

Im about 1 week into this and most of this has changed already. Cravings arnt completly gone but more tolerable . I have eaten foods I wanted but at the same time my animal like intensity with the weights has returned. And it felt great . Today I destroyed legs . Totally demolished them . I havnt had sore legs like this last month or so on the diet . I've gained a little weight but oh well .

I am going to see how I am feeling after the weekend to restart a diet . I'll have my calories at 2000 per day and start with 3 days of cardio

Top Bottom