napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why is GW recomended for sarms PCT?

Ryan123

Half way through my first sarms cycle. S4 only. It's going great. Strength gains have been unreal, PBs hit in all resistance exercises. I have Clomid for PCT but see that GW is often recommended also. Just wanted to know the thinking behind that and how much of a difference it would potentially make. Cheers

Half way through my first sarms cycle. S4 only. It's going great. Strength gains have been unreal, PBs hit in all resistance exercises. I have Clomid for PCT but see that GW is often recommended also. Just wanted to know the thinking behind that and how much of a difference it would potentially make. Cheers

It makes all the difference. PCT is more important then the cycle itself and if you don’t properly protect yourself you’ll end up losing a majority of what you gained during your cycle. Cortisol is killer to gains so in essence GW mitigates the release of that hormone, helps you maintain muscle muscle mass, increase endurance, burn fat etc. it’s a critical component to your PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hen you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW prevents the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are...

Dylan gave you a very detailed explanation of the importance of gw and controlling cortisol post cycle

Let us know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom