napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why does acne occur with steroid use?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I answer one of the most commonly asked questions with steroid use... "Why does acne occur with steroid use?" Learn why it occurs, the ways to treat and/or prevent it and the methods you SHOULD NOT use as well... This is a question that many have and this video sheds light on the entire topic![/FONT]

Why does acne occur with steroid use?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70SV2dSM2Eo&feature=youtu.be

This topic seems to come up very regularly....nearly on a daily basis, so it's a great one to cover. Not everyone understands the role hormone fluctuations play on developing acne both on and off cycle

I get mild acne, but at my age I'm not that concerned. If I can't handle an occasional zit I should be using make up and not AAS. Very informative Bro.

I get mild acne, but at my age I'm not that concerned. If I can't handle an occasional zit I should be using make up and not AAS. Very informative Bro.
thanks bro... i dont really get it but when i do, its the kind that is underneath your skin and hurt like a bitch... i hate that but otherwise, im blessed enough to not get it...

Haha I agree completely bro. Whenever I get them, my wife likes to pop them. I don't know why she enjoys it so much, but she's weird like that lol

Top Bottom