napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

'Why do you train so fucking angry?'

44YOGearHead

A long time gym goer asked me this yesterday and I had no idea people could see it. He asked me this and wanted an answer... 'Why man??'. The answer is simple, because I love this so much. I'm passionate about what and who I love. If you're not 'angry' looking when you train, something isn't right within you. I'd rather die with a db in my hand than to live life as a timid person. I'm so glad that dude asked me that dumb ass question... gyms gonna die tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long time gym goer asked me this yesterday and I had no idea people could see it. He asked me this and wanted an answer... 'Why man??'. The answer is simple, because I love this so much. I'm passionate about what and who I love. If you're not 'angry' looking when you train, something isn't right within you. I'd rather die with a db in my hand than to live life as a timid person. I'm so glad that dude asked me that dumb ass question... gyms gonna die tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha dude I get this all the time myself. I've had quite a few ask me why I walk around like I'm pissed off all the time. I'm like, it's just like going into the ring for a fight bro. I plan on conquering and owning that shit. You can't put on a happy face and expect to be successful pushing the threshold of pain and not accepting failure!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thats a stupid question lol, how do you expect to kill your workout and hit new prs if youre walking around the gym with a big ass smile looking like mr bean or some shit hahah

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom