napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why Do I Need A PCT?

noloc45

Hello Mr. Dylan,

Hope youre well!

New to forums and I just purchased some Nolvadex.

I was looking through some other posts and see for cutting cycles you recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

My question is about the PCT. On this cycle what would prompt the need for a PCT? And excuse my ignorance. Still fairly new to this. But my understand is PCT is for steroid use when you shut down. What in the above cycle would cause you to shut down?

PCT is not just for steroid users. It is true a lot of people say you don?t need a PCT with SARMS because they don?t shut you down fully like steroids do. But this is BS and ignorance talking it?s always better to be safe then sorry. SARMS are suppressive meaning the lower your bodies ability to produce testosterone at its peak natural state. At the very least you should take a good test boosting supplements stack after the cycle. In my opinion a test booster should be ran through the entire cycle and then improved upon in PCT. The PCT shown above is for a SARMS cycle if it were
For a steroid cycle it would be more extensive. Your natural Testosterone production is nothing to be messed with or taken lightly.

do some research dude... sarms still have minor suppression which does mean it requires a mini pct on certain ones... mk2866 and s4 would require a mini pct... MINI pct NOT FULL

Guys, thanks for the info!

Super appreciated!!

Got my stack and gonna cut.

Other than using the oral syringe to pour under my tongue, is there anything else I should do? Like hold for a min or just straight swallow? Drink water?

Guys, thanks for the info!

Super appreciated!!

Got my stack and gonna cut.

Other than using the oral syringe to pour under my tongue, is there anything else I should do? Like hold for a min or just straight swallow? Drink water?
. NEVER hold it under your tongue dude... you just take it straight down

Top Bottom