napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why did my thread get deleted

what exactly was your question? sometimes threads are accidentally deleted with all the spam posted and they accidentally get grouped within it

I think it was asking about how to tell if MK-677 is real or not.Then it kind of turned into a sarcastic bitch fest. :/

I forget exactly because the the thread is deleted but I made a post asking how to tell if mk677 was or fake

So why did it get deleted?

Tired of being told what's up by people that don't know whats up…

It's pretty simple to tell if 677 is fake…if you see it for $49.99 on the internet or supplement store…

The other way is if people start saying their bench press went up 20 pounds in a week…any gains in one week…..it's FAKE!

I'm going on month #7 and I know what to expect and the timeline

I don't know what thread you are talking about, but I didn't delete anything. That's all I can tell you. The spam filters delete my posts all the time, which is aggravating as fuck especially if I do something lengthy. I don't know if it had anything to do with that or not

It's all good but can someone please answer this question? I really want to buy sarms from sarmsx but I don't know who to trust because every company says the same thing that their sarms are real and every other company is fake so it's hard to tell who to trust. So I guess what I'm asking is how can you prove to me that sarmsx are legit. I've been looking for so long trying to find a good company to buy from. Idk if this is true or not because it could easily be fake but some guy posted his blood work online after taking Osterine from sarmsx and his test levels were fucked

Last edited:
It's all good but can someone please answer this question? I really want to buy sarms from sarmsx but I don't know who to trust because every company says the same thing that their sarms are real and every other company is fake so it's hard to tell who to trust. So I guess what I'm asking is how can you prove to me that sarmsx are legit. I've been looking for so long trying to find a good company to buy from

I ran MK-677 from sarmsx from June to December last year & it did EXACTLY what it was supposed to do.If you search around a bit I'm sure you'll find more testimonials that match mine.

It's all good but can someone please answer this question? I really want to buy sarms from sarmsx but I don't know who to trust because every company says the same thing that their sarms are real and every other company is fake so it's hard to tell who to trust. So I guess what I'm asking is how can you prove to me that sarmsx are legit. I've been looking for so long trying to find a good company to buy from. Idk if this is true or not because it could easily be fake but some guy posted his blood work online after taking Osterine from sarmsx and his test levels were fucked

Well bro I don't know what to tell you other than look around the board at the reviews. There are hundreds of logs, reviews, feedback, etc...the search function does wonders.

MK-677 is almost always fake, and sarmsx is the only source I know of that has it legit.

As far as Ostarine, some people get affected more than others. I don't know the bloods you're talking about, but if it's the one I remember the guy was low before he started and the Ostarine just suppressed him further.

I thought I tried on the last page…guess you didn't read it or like why I wrote…
Sarms are NOT a retail product for human consumption…..they are not returnable if you are dissatisfied like a bag of chips from Walmart.
Any company that prints a certificate of authenticity is blowing smoke up your ass they are almost always fake!
Word of mouth and logs people have posted is how to tell.
Ya there are other companies that sell it…but here you get the REAL DEAL and the support from all the members/Moderators and Dylan….free of charge!

OP, no one needs to "PROVE" anything to you. Do your homework and make the best educated decision you can.

Also, you made a post yesterday and said you already purchased MK from Sarmsx. I'm confused here

I did purchase mk-677 but I read some bad reviews about sarmsx that's why I was asking because I want to make sure it's real

I did purchase mk-677 but I read some bad reviews about sarmsx that's why I was asking because I want to make sure it's real

Haha I have a pretty good guess where you found these "bad reviews".

You need to be careful where you look for your information, and stick around here

Haha I have a pretty good guess where you found these "bad reviews".

You need to be careful where you look for your information, and stick around here

EVERYONE gets a different result…jump in and find out…it's gonna take awhile though man it is avery slow process.

Top Bottom