napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why am I bleeding after injections

Jmoney89

The past 3 shots I've taken have been bleeding a little bit when the needle comes out. It hasn't done this before and now it Is. I aspirated this last time to make sure I wasn't in a vein.

Try leaving the needle in for 30 seconds after injection

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I pull it out fairly quickly. It's not usually too bad but one time it came out pretty thick, and I just got home from training shoulders high high volume. I'm sure that was a contributing factor lol

Bro nothing to worry about make sure your going deep enough in but that's not crazy un normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to try to pull out quickly..but said fuck it n left it in for a minute...now I have a daughter
clearly, with my past, ive obviously done well on the pull out method LMFAO... my timing was impeccable... im glad i dont have to do that shit anymore... LOLL

The past 3 shots I've taken have been bleeding a little bit when the needle comes out. It hasn't done this before and now it Is. I aspirated this last time to make sure I wasn't in a vein.

What gauge areply using? If you are using a larger gauge you are more prone to bleeding. Use a 25g and pull it out slowly

Top Bottom