napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who To Trust

Ssarmer22

So clearly Dylan Gemeli(isarms) And Tony Huge (EnhancedAthlete) are the two biggest people on youtube talking about sarms constantly.
Here are my impressions of the both of them:
- Dylan, seems like a really nice guy, personaly takes he's time and awnsers every single person on this forum, has been doing this since 2013 i believe and sells the sarmsx liquid sarms.
- Tony, also seems like a very nice guy, actualy competes in classic physique and things like that,is a millionaire and the owner of the company he sells sarms in caps.
Now, both of them say that the other guy's product is bad, and to only trust their source (sarmsx and EA).
I'm starting this topic on both tony's and dylan's forum so people from both sides can talk about what they belive and convince me because truly i don't who to trust.
Hopefully nobody at the forum will get mad at me, i'm not talking shit about anybody, i just want more clear information on what to do and who to trust
Thank you all.:confused:

you know what bro, im not even going to do this... im done talking about him or anyone else... i think he represents everything that is wrong with the bad part of society and all i can say is this... if your comfortable doing business with someone that acts the way he does, portraying women like he does, talking about all the things he has, how great he is, showing his complete lack of care for anyone but himself etc. then thats your choice... im not going to comment further because those guys like to be keyboard warriors, run their mouth while they hide etc... im far better than that... i can tell you this, the results from sarmsx do not lie... they speak for themselves and ive been doing this FAR LONGER than he has and i have a small grasp on what is real and what is not... your not going to find better quality than sarmsx... i stand by that a million percent.,.. he can go on and on about me however he likes... you are talking about two completely different people.. i have values.. im married, i love my wife, my family and im a dedicated person to everything i do... thats easy to see with the countless hours i spend helping people... you make your own decision bro... im not going to sit here and try to sway etc... all i can say is this, if you can't see the difference between the two people then that would be on you.. i am here to help anytime you need me.. im a loyal person and one that has ethics, morals and values... i don't even need to say anything about him because his actions speak far louder than words... not to mention the fact he encourages dnp use, steroid use etc. to what you could still call kids... encouraging 20 years olds to do that type of thing says enough... i have never met him, never talked to him and honestly, i do hope that his portrayal of himself online is just that, a portrayal but the way he behaves, its hard to think otherwise...

Put it this way, people come here to get unfucked from taking EA products, find someone there that needed to get unfucked from anything here.

Then you've answered your own question.

I don't think Dylan would recommend DNP and I believe that the enhanced athlete has sold it for some time. My understand is DNP is probably the most dangerous substance a bodybuilder could use. I have not had a problem with dylans advice and the LGD I got from sarmsx worked DAMN good. Wish I could have done a 12 week instead of 8 week, but I made gaines.

Dylan has spoken online of being a Christian. That is a good value to me and he talks about helping people with questions even morons that don't take his advice the first time. Just his comments here show he is a class act combined with the fact he did not lock the thread.

Well I can tell ya this... Dylan does not portray women as though they are object, Dylan sits in his room by himself and does his video in a very Humble way, lays out the facts and then you can ultimately decide for yourself. Tony is a nice guy I have spoken to him through Facebook and what not but he feels the need to show off his cars, women, and his possessions. Why is that bad? Well on the front it just looks like a guy who is successful, but if you look deeper it's just like alcohol and cigarette commercials, showing a smart successful person smoking/drinking and then in your head you start to put the two together, alcohol/cigarettes with being cool. Now you start abusing steroids at a young age, taking dnp etc. And you may not think it at the time but it could very well be that you think it's cool. Dnp could very well be taken safely but I don't see the point in taking something that has a side effect of "death". I will also say that yes Dylan has in the past said some controversial things but it's never anything bad, just stuff he's learned and grown on, like how oral only cycles are bad, never suggest steroids until learning someone's stats etc. Anyways I'm rambling on but in short. They are both nice guys however I prefer associating myself with someone who is humble, loving and ultimately takes the time to make sure YOU are safe before asking you to spend money.

I know I've seen enough from user feedback for me to look no further than sarmsx. There is more than enough info here from users on both sides that show where the quality lies

Man gtfoh with that nonsense! we're not in competition with Tony,Boston loyd,or rich piana or any of those ass wipes that think they know Shit about drugs when they don't have a fucking clue! we're here to safety help people reach thier goals not push the limits of thier health by steroid abuse! this is why every one here will out live all of them as well as learn training,diet,and respect for the art of bodybuilding! We don't need or want thier publicity. We're a family here, not a bunch of sheep following a false messiah!

And we don't have to lace our Shit with pro hormones to fake our people's clients. Fuck EA , drops mic

Wtf is with these posts????

Use the search bar, you will see many many reviews here. Ultimately the choice is yours. You make your own decisions, however instead of asking this just keep reading. It's going to take you a while though there's A lot of them.

People are going to trust who they trust. Me I trust Dylan 100. Not because of his videos or because I ran products from here but because the type of relationship he establishes with people and his values. It's a very rare thing.

I've Watched ea videos and I'll tell you what, I'm not going to trust someone with giving me advice that uses some of the most dangerous compounds. I'm good there. And seeing how I'm a woman yeah I'll pass on him.

Last edited:
And honestly it just seems like you're searching for an answer you're never gonna find, if you're so on the fence with who to trust then just don't do either, I'm politely telling you to read the reviews and what people think and then make your own decision, we aren't here to try to convince you to do anything, if you wanna join the family then do so, I recommend it, I love this place everyone helps out with anything you need, even if it's not sarms or AAS, it's a family not just a forum and that's what sets this place apart

This is the first post that's actually made me highly pissed off! lock this fucking thread..we're not here to entertain Tony huge or his douche bag followers. U want to run his Shit go fucking run it..take pics of the bitch titts u get from pro hormones and Ur dick stops working from being shut down!

I will say this bro I respect Dylan one of the million reasons of the fact he is on the forum answering every single taking time out to answer question. Dylan is a genuine person this man really cares about peoples health bro just on that alone is why I trust him. I was watching Dylan YouTube since as long as I can remember before I joined this forum. Someone who believes in God and his tattoos show and have faith is truly a good soul in my book. I don't trust someone who puts himself on social media pinning in front of his kid is absolutely shameful. This may be fun and kool to the younger crowd but as a father of 5 kids I would never but my children in harms way I would die for them not trying to hurt them just to get views not if you trust someone like that by all means go for it. I have ran 3 cycles of sarms from sarmsx and I will say they are great and work. I have no affiliation with Dylan but just a member of this great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who to trust? Very good question.

I don't know Tony Huge, or any1 else on the 'net for that matter (nor do I want to)

I do know Dylan and have for a long time. I've heard the sincerity in his voice when he says how he wants to help EVERYONE. I've been invited to his home (many times) I've sat across the table from him @ dinner and seen a guy who is as educated, genuine a guy I've ever known. He's helped me through my last 2 preps by talking me off the ledge a few times, told me to suck it up when I needed to hear it, and even started a thread here with a big congratulations after my 1st show.

OP; I hope you stick around the board, you will have your answer soon enough.

Dylan has only tried to help each and every person that have every asked him for help!! My post is a message to Dylan. Keep doing what your doing brother! You have a gift and it's to help people. There is no money in the world that could replace that or represent its importance. I have been reading and learning on this forum for over a year now and I have never read where Dylan has turned someone done or never offered his help no matter how crazy or unsafe someone was being. I read the feedback of everyone on this forum who has used sarmx and its overwhelmingly positive the experiences they have had using the products!! For me I look for positive people to associate with and I can honestly say that is all I ever experienced here at isarms!! Dylan and Rick rock are amazingly gifted and blessed individuals who are living their purpose!! Your saving people from a lot of harm that they could be causing themselves! Not only physically but mentally and spiritually! Thank you to everyone here!! It's a great family to be a part of!!

I will say this bro I respect Dylan one of the million reasons of the fact he is on the forum answering every single taking time out to answer question. Dylan is a genuine person this man really cares about peoples health bro just on that alone is why I trust him. I was watching Dylan YouTube since as long as I can remember before I joined this forum. Someone who believes in God and his tattoos show and have faith is truly a good soul in my book. I don't trust someone who puts himself on social media pinning in front of his kid is absolutely shameful. This may be fun and kool to the younger crowd but as a father of 5 kids I would never but my children in harms way I would die for them not trying to hurt them just to get views not if you trust someone like that by all means go for it. I have ran 3 cycles of sarms from sarmsx and I will say they are great and work. I have no affiliation with Dylan but just a member of this great forum.

Very well said and agree 100%!!!

I love everyone here and everyone i speak to.. I cant thank everyone enough for the things you are saying about me... Im not going to lie whatsoever but it made my eyes water... not to sound like a bitch, but it does... just to know what you all think of me... i know i do things at times that everyone may not agree with etc. but everyone knows where my heart really is... i dont hide anything... what you see is what you get... when i make live vlogs, i do it so everyone can see im not a character, im a real person, doing real things with real care... i dont just discuss anabolics, peds, health, diet, training but i do things on real life and that's because that is who i am.. im here for a reason and its to inspire, help, encourage and motivate.. look, like i said, i dont beat around the bush... i made big mistakes when i was younger that i paid a price for and because i have a second chance, i choose to use that in a way God wants.. I know he has put words in my mouth to give to others and i know i can help... i never bring this up, but if you knew how often people just in the gym stop me because they know me from here and ask me this and that and i sit and talk about life... not just this but life and i teach them how to be better people in general, how to be successful, how to treat others etc... i do this because i really care... listen, we all work, we all have to make money but i sacrifice a lot on top of that, i mean a lot... im a HUGE family guy and yet i still take time from my wife and my mom who are my entire world... everything i do is for them, revolves around them and about them... without them, there is no Dylan Gemelli, period yet i still do what i do every single day for everyone.. you realize i get up at 630 on the dot every morning... i start my day tweeting and facebooking quotes of the day to inspire, i answer hundreds of youtube comments, then hit cardio, then do videos, then go to the gym, then come back and am on the forum for hours on end, then i spend hopefully an hour with my wife and then guess what, im back on here, on top of running businesses as well... yet i manage because i love everyone and care for everyone... thats who i am period... i dont claim to be anything im not, i dont flaunt, i dont act cocky because im a humble guy... yes, i love nice things and i dress with class, so be it... i dont do drugs nor drink (aside from marijuana which is legal where i am) and i spend time also studying new studies and concepts to give to everyone... thats just what i do...

now, once again, i cant thank everyone enough for everything they have said for me... to know you feel that way about me, that deep, it means EVERYTHING to me... i cant put it into words but i mean it, i really really consider you all family... you know why... because you are... i exist to do this... to spread what i spread, to help, inspire and to love...

I love everyone here and everyone i speak to.. I cant thank everyone enough for the things you are saying about me... Im not going to lie whatsoever but it made my eyes water... not to sound like a bitch, but it does... just to know what you all think of me... i know i do things at times that everyone may not agree with etc. but everyone knows where my heart really is... i dont hide anything... what you see is what you get... when i make live vlogs, i do it so everyone can see im not a character, im a real person, doing real things with real care... i dont just discuss anabolics, peds, health, diet, training but i do things on real life and that's because that is who i am.. im here for a reason and its to inspire, help, encourage and motivate.. look, like i said, i dont beat around the bush... i made big mistakes when i was younger that i paid a price for and because i have a second chance, i choose to use that in a way God wants.. I know he has put words in my mouth to give to others and i know i can help... i never bring this up, but if you knew how often people just in the gym stop me because they know me from here and ask me this and that and i sit and talk about life... not just this but life and i teach them how to be better people in general, how to be successful, how to treat others etc... i do this because i really care... listen, we all work, we all have to make money but i sacrifice a lot on top of that, i mean a lot... im a HUGE family guy and yet i still take time from my wife and my mom who are my entire world... everything i do is for them, revolves around them and about them... without them, there is no Dylan Gemelli, period yet i still do what i do every single day for everyone.. you realize i get up at 630 on the dot every morning... i start my day tweeting and facebooking quotes of the day to inspire, i answer hundreds of youtube comments, then hit cardio, then do videos, then go to the gym, then come back and am on the forum for hours on end, then i spend hopefully an hour with my wife and then guess what, im back on here, on top of running businesses as well... yet i manage because i love everyone and care for everyone... thats who i am period... i dont claim to be anything im not, i dont flaunt, i dont act cocky because im a humble guy... yes, i love nice things and i dress with class, so be it... i dont do drugs nor drink (aside from marijuana which is legal where i am) and i spend time also studying new studies and concepts to give to everyone... thats just what i do...

now, once again, i cant thank everyone enough for everything they have said for me... to know you feel that way about me, that deep, it means EVERYTHING to me... i cant put it into words but i mean it, i really really consider you all family... you know why... because you are... i exist to do this... to spread what i spread, to help, inspire and to love...

Keep being true to yourself bro and let God take care of the rest!!!

Brother nothing wrong with watery eyes bro this shows how emotionally invested into this bro. I grew up in Da Bronx and I been through a rough tough life in these streets I have seen the scum of the earth and seen the best of the best. The way you carry yourself and the look In your eyes when you do your YouTube videos (no Homo) lol shows passion and emotion you have for people. I have been in trouble with the law many times when I was young and dealt with lawyers and they are scum so you already know my feeling about the lawyer. This forum is family to me. The other dude is entertaining yeah I guess but so is the WWE but it's fake. Keep up the great job Dylan may I also add that all the mods on this forum are great. Shout out to my boy 44

Top Bottom