napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who needs an AA meeting?????

Thefederal

After some careful contemplation I've come to the conclusion that I am in need of Anabolics Anonymous. With all the gear I've acquired and continually filter through, I should have no need to purchase for quite some time. Sometimes I start a cycle and I'm already plotting my next plan. During cruise I have to tell myself,

"JUST FOR TODAY.... I won't pin any tren or deca."
The day passes and I'm one day closer to my blast. I live for the intensity on cycle. This is not to say I've ever actually considered staying on all year. Obviously that's not happening, nor is it advisable. I enjoy training on cruise as well, but there's nothing like blasting tren and crushing your own expectations

Who's with me here? Or am I just a sick pup in need of a circle of chairs in a church basement somewhere?

I think it happens to us all brother. I had plans to end my Deca, EQ, and test blast after 16 weeks which is in another couple weeks, but things have went so well I'm thinking 20 lol. I'm also thinking about what I'm going to do for my summer cycle far ahead too. I'm also guilty of hoarding more gear than I probably should lol

I have my next 2 blasts planned and even though I have enough gear to get me through the year and then some, I fight the urge to order more.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

your definitely the only one bro... NOT!! we are all there with you... there's not one person thats not guilty of that in one way or another... over time ive really worked hard at focusing on the task at hand and not looking too far ahead but inevitably your mind wanders at some point... i'll be your sponsor bro! LOL

Bro, you are one of my few trusted bro's that is without question... but when I take my last breath it'll be a tren cough lol.

I think it's nothing wrong for hoarding a stash being prepared, and thinking of ideas for future runs..I'm constantly thinking of different compounds and cycles for the future..it's part of the fun and excitement knowing you got x weeks left to try it! Lol

Top Bottom