napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who Likes Using a Preworkout Supplement?

Tally10

So Im considering trying a preworkout supp. Working long days in the heat has me dragging ass in the gym. I dont want to loose that intensity especially in the middle of a cycle. Ive never used one so im wondering how intense the effects are and how long it lasts. Id like some extra energy for my workout but dont want to be so jacked i cant eat or go to sleep later! lol. Who all here likes to use one? Can anybody tell me what I can expect and which ones if any you like?

Depends which one you take. some are the equivalent of a cup of coffee while others will have u wired like u just smoked some meth out of a lightbulb lol

I like methyl tren as a pwo personally lol. Or test ace the night prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Im considering trying a preworkout supp. Working long days in the heat has me dragging ass in the gym. I dont want to loose that intensity especially in the middle of a cycle. Ive never used one so im wondering how intense the effects are and how long it lasts. Id like some extra energy for my workout but dont want to be so jacked i cant eat or go to sleep later! lol. Who all here likes to use one? Can anybody tell me what I can expect and which ones if any you like?

If you plan on taking a pwo late afternoon, or God forbid, in the evening, you might want to look into a non-stim pwo. Some even have warnings on the containers not to take after a certain time

If you want a preworkout u can try C4 it's good for beginners. Only contains 125mg caffeine per scoop. I use it when I need it along with 4g of L-citrulline and creatine nitrate for nice full pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a preworkout every now and then to get me going because I train so early in the am, but it's my belief that I'd avid the stim based preworkouts unless you really need them

GW and triplex is a good no stim preworkout stack

I make my own pre/intra workout drink. I buy all the ingredients off bulk supplements.com, mix them in a shaker and add some kind of no sugar flavored drink mix. If I want caffeine, I drink coffee 30-45min before hitting the gym.

I make my own pre/intra workout drink. I buy all the ingredients off bulk supplements.com, mix them in a shaker and add some kind of no sugar flavored drink mix. If I want caffeine, I drink coffee 30-45min before hitting the gym.

I do the same thing, saves a boat load of money.

I never understood the idea of no pwo in the evening because itll make you stay awake. I've never had that happen with one exception; and that was because I was using Maximize v2 which had DMAA, and after about a week later I was realizing it was messing with my ability to fall asleep so I stopped taking it. Didn't really matter because it seems like I only had that crazy energy the first few times with using it because of my tolerance toward it.

Like others have said, there are so many variations in PWO it depends on what someone is looking for. I have taken PWOs with DMAA and I have felt like my heart was going to explode. I will use something like C4 on occasion and I have used Trest tablets in the past which worked well when they were more affordable.

I suggest you make your OWN PreWorkout! Buy the powders in bulk online and combine them yourself.
- Cheaper in the long run
- More effective (pre-made PWO supplements usually under-dose or miss out many ingredients)
- allows you to better control Caffeine intake

I appreciate the responses guys. I like the sound of the bulk online deal. If I buy some pre made I think maybe the C4 is more my speed since it sounds kinda mild. Definitely need to avoid the DMAA.

I like the sound of bulk online. Do you also make your own Protien powder? How do you know how to mix it?

I like the sound of bulk online. Do you also make your own Protien powder? How do you know how to mix it?

Go with ready made protein powder. Making your own protein is a very difficult and long process. Something that I like to do though is buy unflavoured protein powder and mix it with fruits/fruit juices to make protein smoothies.

A cup of coffee, GW, and triple x is usually all the preworkout I need and it's awesome

Top Bottom