napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who can report their results on SARMS from Esarms.com?

wolveses1

Heard online that you need to see the lab results to know for sure that the stuff from any site is good. Can anyone report on their personal experience with their results from cycling the products from Esarms or following Dylan's recommended cycles with banned nutrition?

LOL, i can make you a lab report in 10 minutes so thats hilarious on that front... there are esarms logs up, more so on evolutionary.org but yes, i'll let people post their experiences in here... just know that lab report is beyond laughable... anyone with even a small inkling of computer skill can make one of those in less than 10 minutes

I can personally vouch for the Cardarine and Banned Nutrition products. Very high quality.

I started the GW 3 weeks ago and although I was skeptical, I have noticed that my cardio feels like it's easier.

I started Ostarine and Cardarine on wednesday, it's sunday and I'm seeing good results so far. Not sure if it's placebo though, because my first day I accidentally took 1/5 and 1/4 of the recommended dosage and felt like Superman. I'll leave updates

Last edited:
I started Ostarine and Cardarine on wednesday, it's sunday and I'm seeing good results so far. Not sure if it's placebo though, because my first day I accidentally took 1/5 and 1/4 of the recommended dosage and felt like Superman. I'll leave updates
awesome, keep the updates coming

I wish I could train a lot harder but last week before I started taking it I learned backflips flatground but the tucking motion burnt my abs to a crisp and trying to train semi hard the following sunday and tuesday caused a slight ab strain on the left side by the V muscles. Yesterday i trained my legs so hard and did jiu jitsu today I may have practically strained my left hip flexor too. Crazy DOMS in my legs. Takes away from that ab strain. Haven't been able to do flips at all, and barely been able to do jiu jitsu. But was able to do more today than weds. But I did chest today as well and noticed gains. I had already been on the gain train however with creatine. Rolling my legs and abs out like crazy.

To be more detailed I’m in week 9 of my GW usage. I use a heart monitor for all workouts, and you can see an increase in calories burned trend over the last nine weeks within my years chart. What you have to take note of however is that it will actually keep you heart rate lower to a degree, so it’s not just a stim that causes the increase calories burned. You are able to be much more intense, recover faster and feel less winded. It’s a little harder to measure the other aspects since diet will still play a large part in weight and BF% but I’m trending down where I want to be on a the same macros. I had my blood drawn on the 22nd and will report anything related to cholesterol improvement etc.

I’ve unfortunately experienced bad GW in the past, this is not the case with esarms.

Really appreciate that response, goop. Looking forward to continued usage. My leg day saturday was brutal. It's monday, but I could barely sleep last nigh because my hip flexors hurt so bad. Will have to put a pillow under my knees to reduce the stretch on em. Lmfao. Can't wait for this ab strain to heal so I can train jiu jitsu and parkour with full intensity.

Edit: what the fuck it's still monday? dude i've never felt debilitating pain from working out before. First the ab strain now this. Wow. I did sleep for a few hours and I feel some improvement but gaaadd dammn

Last edited:
Top Bottom