napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

White fluid while aspirating

Sasquatch012

I began my injection. After all the prep work and inserting the needle. I aspirated and a small amount of white fluid came out. Not thinking anything of it I pulled the needle out. Replaced the tip, and reinserted near the previous spot. Again I aspirated and again got white fluid. I got a little more this time and looked closely at it and it looks like it could be puss. My shoulder doesnt hurt at all and I'm a little confused. Could this be an infection? Should I go to the doctors, or is this common?

Thay is certainly not normal, and you may want to visit a doctor

Just an update for anyone intrest or that try's to search this topic at a later date.
I went to the doctors last night(made it right before they closed). He looked it over as I explained what's going on.
he said normally he would drain it, but it was so small that he didnt want to "go fishing for it". He hooked me up with antibiotics to be on the safe side, and scheduled a follow up visit in a few days.
The lesson here is to aspirate! I know a lot of people dont, but in this case at least. I caught something early that could have potentially turned into something much worse. I stay absolutely as sanitary as possible and this was my last concern, but shit can still happen.

very wise to get there like you did and not let it get much worse... this is an example i wish more people followed

Just an update for anyone intrest or that try's to search this topic at a later date.
I went to the doctors last night(made it right before they closed). He looked it over as I explained what's going on.
he said normally he would drain it, but it was so small that he didnt want to "go fishing for it". He hooked me up with antibiotics to be on the safe side, and scheduled a follow up visit in a few days.
The lesson here is to aspirate! I know a lot of people dont, but in this case at least. I caught something early that could have potentially turned into something much worse. I stay absolutely as sanitary as possible and this was my last concern, but shit can still happen.
Thanks for the update on this bro

Top Bottom