napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to get D-BOL

karpart

Hey Dylan, i just watched on of your vids and I'm interested in trying D-BOL. Though you rated it number 5, ive only ever tried a few oral prohormones years ago, and I dont want to start to heavy with the stronger stuff. Also dont want to go too toxic. Problem is, i'm not so sure where to find real D-BOL. Is it something I can pick up online? Should i trust online? And is it legal?

No one will give you any info with this kind of post. You have no stats, height, weight, years of training, your age. Also probably shouldn't ask questions like this on your first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't want too start with the stonger stuff so you want dbol .
SMDH kid go home read a lot more go back and actually watch those videos turn off the music and listen too them .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And is dbol legal OMG you are what 16 . yes dbol is legal in south America several place in Europe and Thialand but here in the States no absolutely not it is a controlled substance

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

When I said I dont want to start too soon with the stronger stuff, i meant when it comes to actual steroids. I KNOW D-BOL is strong, but on a list of injectable steroids I have found that it is not one of the strongest. Ive done prohormones (oral) back in the day, but want a bit more than that. I am not 16, I am 25, and JUST starting to research a bit about this for the very first time. So please, excuse my ignorance. Iv'e always gone natural other than one cycle of hormones in my life so I obviously came here to get some good answers from experts such as yourself (i would assume) since you bashed me immediately.

I didnt post this. I sent an email to dylan and his system automatically made a profile/post for me to throw me into the forums. I will update my profile and info now. But thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

I found a buddy who's gonna sell me my first ever injectable. He's been doing it for years, this will be my first. I told him I wanted to start with an injectable, but wanted to start slow (When it comes to injectables, as I don't want to do oral pro hormones again). He recommended Test & Deca. My first month will be $70 for test, $75 for Deca. Im currently 25, And I work from home with not much physical activity for most of the day. I try to hit the gym anywhere between 1 hr to 2 hrs each morning. But this has to be like my 5th time STARTING the gym again and just feel like I want to skip the boring, beginning, bitch-assness of starting from the bottom. I would like to hopefully take one 3 month cycle, and finish off with an HCG.

I currently weigh 170, and I'm 5'6". BF 32.2%, Muscle 32.9%. My at home job has made me this lazy boy. I have already eliminated the chair in my office, as I feel it was the least I could do, to not sit on my ass for a whole shift.

I would appreciate any insight, do injectables become addicting? Should I stop being a bitch and just deal with starting from the bottom, and worry about juice later? If you do think it's ok for me to try an injectable, is test&deca too much? Thanks fellas..

Hate to be the bearer of bad news bud, but at 32% bf you are in absolutely no condition for a steroid cycle. Clearly there are issues with your diet and what little training you do. For now, worry about cleaning up your diet and getting your training in order.

-.-

I found a buddy who's gonna sell me my first ever injectable. He's been doing it for years, this will be my first. I told him I wanted to start with an injectable, but wanted to start slow (When it comes to injectables, as I don't want to do oral pro hormones again). He recommended Test & Deca. My first month will be $70 for test, $75 for Deca. Im currently 25, And I work from home with not much physical activity for most of the day. I try to hit the gym anywhere between 1 hr to 2 hrs each morning. But this has to be like my 5th time STARTING the gym again and just feel like I want to skip the boring, beginning, bitch-assness of starting from the bottom. I would like to hopefully take one 3 month cycle, and finish off with an HCG.

I currently weigh 170, and I'm 5'6". BF 32.2%, Muscle 32.9%. My at home job has made me this lazy boy. I have already eliminated the chair in my office, as I feel it was the least I could do, to not sit on my ass for a whole shift.

I would appreciate any insight, do injectables become addicting? Should I stop being a bitch and just deal with starting from the bottom, and worry about juice later? If you do think it's ok for me to try an injectable, is test&deca too much? Thanks fellas..

Unfortunately bro your BF is way too high ... it needs to be in the 10-12% range if you want to use steroids...
Also, first cycle should be 12 weeks of test only at 350mg

you dont want to start with the stronger stuff? what is dbol now? pussy shit? come on man... that statement right there says you should not be using steroids whatsoever...

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help…

32 fucking percent??? bro, come on!!! you are over 1/3 body fat.. thats considered obese... you need to drop, oh about 20% before you even consider steroids... come on now man!

Before researching what steroids to take now, research how to get yourself in shape to be able to one day take steroids. Diet/ training/and where you should be at physically. You got some work to do bro, right now you would just be throwing money down the toilet no matter what type you took and damaging yourself in the process.

Listen man, I am glad you came here to ask questions and learn...that show's that you are open minded and willing to listen. People here are going to tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Their intentions are in your best interest-believe it or not -otherwise they would be telling you to go run everything known to man.

Ok, with that said, you need to stop all this thinking and non sense. There is so much wrong here you just have no idea.

Your nutrition and training need to be on point and consistent for more than just the 3 months you run a cycle. The fact that you are 32% Body fat is a clear indicator that they are not. No offense, but I am a former fat guy myself so I am not buying the "I work from home" excuse. Proper nutrition is a CHOICE and has absolutely nothing to do with where you work or what you do for a living.

Running Deca on first cycle is NO GOOD bro.

DBOL converts to estrogen at a high rate and with your elevated BF, this will only be worse. You will end up looking like a blow fish man.

I don't care what anyone says, yes steroids are addictive. Are they addictive like crack and meth, hell no, not at all. However, have you ever met someone that ran just one cycle? No, not unless they f**ked themselves up running the first one. You ran prohormones and obviously liked the affects because you are contemplating running steroids. What do you think your going to want to do once you run your first cycle? Stop?

You need to start at the bottom like everyone else, put in the hard work with training and nutrition and stop looking for a short cut. Sarms would be a better option, however I think even those are a waste of time/money until you get your nutrition and training in order for 6-12 months first.

We are here to help you bro..tough love.

Listen man, I am glad you came here to ask questions and learn...that show's that you are open minded and willing to listen. People here are going to tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Their intentions are in your best interest-believe it or not -otherwise they would be telling you to go run everything known to man.

Ok, with that said, you need to stop all this thinking and non sense. There is so much wrong here you just have no idea.

Your nutrition and training need to be on point and consistent for more than just the 3 months you run a cycle. The fact that you are 32% Body fat is a clear indicator that they are not. No offense, but I am a former fat guy myself so I am not buying the "I work from home" excuse. Proper nutrition is a CHOICE and has absolutely nothing to do with where you work or what you do for a living.

Running Deca on first cycle is NO GOOD bro.

DBOL converts to estrogen at a high rate and with your elevated BF, this will only be worse. You will end up looking like a blow fish man.

I don't care what anyone says, yes steroids are addictive. Are they addictive like crack and meth, hell no, not at all. However, have you ever met someone that ran just one cycle? No, not unless they f**ked themselves up running the first one. You ran prohormones and obviously liked the affects because you are contemplating running steroids. What do you think your going to want to do once you run your first cycle? Stop?

You need to start at the bottom like everyone else, put in the hard work with training and nutrition and stop looking for a short cut. Sarms would be a better option, however I think even those are a waste of time/money until you get your nutrition and training in order for 6-12 months first.

We are here to help you bro..tough love.
Great post right here. Please take the time to read this, because tgis really is spot on advice

You want to skip the boring beginning bitchassness? Wtf are you doing this for? You need to research diet and training before ever touching anything. You sound like a person that will run a cycle then not lift. And only lift when on cycle. Which is a pretty dumbass thing to do. You definitely need to rethink all of this.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom