napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to get blood work

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get blood work to see where all my levels are at. I won't use any PEDs until I know for sure where I am at. I went to the doctor a few months back for an injury related issue, but while I was there I got all my shots, tetanus etc. I asked about getting blood work to see my test levels, and the like, and the doctor looked at me like I was crazy. When I said I was curious about my test level and estrogen and the like she asked, "are you having any sexual disfunction?" I said "no." Which is true. I said, "well, I am 31, and I think it might be good to know what my levels are at as a frame of reference for when I am older." She didn't like the idea, so I dropped it. Looking back, maybe I should have said I couldn't get an erection. I don't know. Anyways, I want to know my bloods. Any help would be great. Thanks a lot, guys.

Dylan posted this link the other day... https://www.everlywell.com/ Its a at home test (finger prick) and you mail it back and they tell you the results. It was viewed off sharktank. There is also Privatemd labs as well that many guys use. I'm sure you could also go into a Low T center locally.

Top Bottom