napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to buy Sarms, Safest most reputable place

Ryen91

Just curious where the best place to buy them is... cause I know there are alot of place that sell shit.. ive tried to do research and look at reviews... but reviews can be fake... studied the difference between pills and liquid, I just dont know what site to trust.. dont want to pay for fake shit... and all these people that say the chepeast place to by rad 140 or s4 they probably not great places to buy from... I just want a place where i know i can get a decent product. im pretty you guys have multiple places you buy from.. and i seen the adds on top of the forum... but like im assuming that site pays for the adds and arent neccasarily endorsed by this forum

Our sponsor here Sarms.forsale has great quality stuff and they are currently running flash sales every Friday. Many of the Bros here have done logs on their products with great results. Just click on their banner at the top of the page...

Our sponsor here Sarms.forsale has great quality stuff and they are currently running flash sales every Friday. Many of the Bros here have done logs on their products with great results. Just click on their banner at the top of the page...

I noticed it seems to be all UK based does it not have an american warehouse hub... it seems really cool and simple to read... and im assuming the liquid is an oral liquid based on the bottle and not an injection liquid

Yes liquid taken orally and not injected.

If you are US literally ive ordered at night and its there in 2 days crazy fast shipping! Im sure with Covid and delays it may be a little longer but havent found a source that ships faster.

I have a log going for sarms.forsale if you look for it their stuff is the best ive had to date.

Also I have tried a BUNCH of sources (proven peptides, irc.bio which is like science.bio now, pure rawz, southern sarms, sarms search, RUI, sarms 4 you, etc).

All were either under dosed or straight garbage.

I highly recommend sarms.forsale

I ran their YK-11 recently and absolutely loved it. And I only ran it at 10mg per day solo. Their products are dosed properly.

YEAH Im in school so dont really have money for a stack or even 12 weeks... im looking at a 4 week cycle probably or maybe i can spend another 80 and make it an 8 week.. this is legit my first time... and dont plan on cycling a lot maybe once a year just to get a boost then work on maintaining the rest of the year so hypothetically i gain 6 pounds of muscle in my cycle but loose 2 over the rest of the year just maintaining i am okay with that.... like im not doing this to get beg.. as i am to get more athletic.. which is why im choosing stuff like rad 140 and s4 to keep in athletic basketball shape as to stuff with water weight that really bloats u up but you might loose some flexibility or athletecism

What compounds are you looking at?

I would wait if you cant run a cycle for 12 weeks save the case as 4-8 weeks is kind of a waste to be honest.

like im not doing this to get beg.. as i am to get more athletic.. which is why im choosing stuff like rad 140 and s4 to keep in athletic basketball shape as to stuff with water weight that really bloats u up but you might loose some flexibility or athletecism really even for a first timer thats never done it.. 4-8 weeks has to have some great results especially for someone who has never really used weights consistently before

I mean it will do something for you no doubt but the greatest effects are seen over a 12 week cycle.

Im not saying you shouldnt try it but ive been running sarms cycles on and off for over 5 years so have had experience.

Im 6'9" played college bball myself and I would say if anything you would want to run gw501516 as that will help with your cardio endurance a ton. S4 can cause a yellow tint to your eyes not conducive for basketball.

Rad140 would be fine too to add some lean muscle mass.

Just know that sarms arent going to get you "huge" nor should you even try to get huge on a single cycle no matter what you are taking.

If you do go with s4 or rad140 no idea what level you play basketball but they do test for sarms now at least at the pro and olympic levels so be aware that if you do get tested it could get picked up.

Jesus I keep hitting post beofre finishing.....how old are you btw I saw user name and assumed born in 91?

Im 6'9" played college bball myself and I would say if anything you would want to run gw501516 as that will help with your cardio endurance a ton. S4 can cause a yellow tint to your eyes not conducive for basketball.

Just know that sarms arent going to get you "huge" nor should you even try to get huge on a single cycle no matter what you are taking.

If you do go with s4 or rad140 no idea what level you play basketball but they do test for sarms now at least at the pro and olympic levels so be aware that if you do get tested it could get picked up.

ARm 91 was the number i wore when i played semi pro ball.. dennis rodman my favorite player i was born in 88... yeah man im just trying to get in shape to try to go overseas one last time.... so im not trying to use while im signed... just use before the overseas workout which is a few months away i plan to use them for 2 or 3 months then stop and just build a work out that maintains

oh im NOT trying to get huge man... by anymeans.. im just trying to tight... you know where you muscles are tight.. and feel hard.,. like really compact... if i got huge it would kill my flexibility... something like a little fatter but more defined kevin durantish i guess is the best way to call the body type im trying to get

if you are not going to run these the right way, i wouldnt waste time or money on them... they dont even peak until week 8... you want to run 12 week cycles... there's a 25% off sale at sarms.forsale so clearly cost wont be the issue, its just a matter of getting you to listen and do it the right way

Top Bottom