napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When your woman calls asking about a compound and you're at gym...

44YOGearHead

So I'm doing my thing in the gym, also known as being awesome, then my phone rings and I have earbuds in and she's asking about a compound dosage for an upcoming event. I guess I was talking loud as everyone around me obviously was listening. AAS talk with your girl in the gym= gymming

My woman knows not to bother me when im lifting unless its an emergency. If she does, she will "accidentally" fall down the stairs again....

So I'm doing my thing in the gym, also known as being awesome, then my phone rings and I have earbuds in and she's asking about a compound dosage for an upcoming event. I guess I was talking loud as everyone around me obviously was listening. AAS talk with your girl in the gym= gymming
Dude I don't even take my phone in the gym. I try to eliminate all distractions

Dam it, there u go gymming again this shits about to turn viral lol

You're not still messing with that chick from GNC that's on tren are you?

Bro, she's cheating on you.

Top Bottom