napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When you know you have a problem.

Coaster86

Is there anyone else out there that's stocks up like this or do I go overboard? [emoji51]
63dbc162103d528f9bed0b6295955b4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the problem...if ever your busted, you'll get charged with distribution/intent to sell a class 3 substance and they charge u for each vial....if you only had a cycle worth all u can get is possession for personal use...the difference is no jail time vs a few years..

Here's the problem...if ever your busted, you'll get charged with distribution/intent to sell a class 3 substance and they charge u for each vial....if you only had a cycle worth all u can get is possession for personal use...the difference is no jail time vs a few years..

I knew there was going to be that one guy. I'm not saying that with offense either.

Hey I speak from experience..I used to hoard it too...then crazy ex tried her damndest to get me locked up

Yea man. They'd have a better chance at finding the cure for cancer than finding my shit. What I do for gains stays between me,myself,and I. That was one of the purposes I joined on here, because it's discreet. I don't talk to anyone about it.

Well I wish I had your assets! Lol! I can only afford little bit at a time.

I knew there was going to be that one guy. I'm not saying that with offense either.

2 guys. Bro, you're posting this on the INTERNET. You get one guy who's mommy & daddy paid for him to go to the academy & he remembers you stuffing his punk ass in a locker in high school. He still has a hard on over it and gets one of his Dungeons & Dragons friends to trace your IP address, etc. etc.

2 guys. Bro, you're posting this on the INTERNET. You get one guy who's mommy & daddy paid for him to go to the academy & he remembers you stuffing his punk ass in a locker in high school. He still has a hard on over it and gets one of his Dungeons & Dragons friends to trace your IP address, etc. etc.

Lmao. Ok buddy.

I'm no expert but I think that might be just a bit too extreme of a cycle. Maybe lower your doses

Depending on the expiration dates of those I would assume they would expire before you could use them all. Whats the shelf life of that shit. 3 years. Thats a lot of cycles unless its all short esters and you run them high.

Depending on the expiration dates of those I would assume they would expire before you could use them all. Whats the shelf life of that shit. 3 years. Thats a lot of cycles unless its all short esters and you run them high.

What the hell is up with the Debby Downers here. Dude if your shelf life is only 3 years, you're getting gear from the wrong place haha.

Is there anyone else out there that's stocks up like this or do I go overboard? [emoji51]
63dbc162103d528f9bed0b6295955b4e.jpg

Lmao... you Sir officially have me beat on stash. I'm honored to make your acquaintance. [emoji1417]

Top Bottom