napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When will I recover from short term T3 use?

jamesdaniels

Hey guys,

So I used some T3 (25mcg) that I had bought a while back for 3 days until I read about the potential it has to cause hair loss. I immediately stopped taking it. After such a short period on the medication, I was wondering roughy how long it would take for my thyroid to bounce back to normal?

Also, does hair loss caused by T3 usage grow back after discontinuation?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So I used some T3 (25mcg) that I had bought a while back for 3 days until I read about the potential it has to cause hair loss. I immediately stopped taking it. After such a short period on the medication, I was wondering roughy how long it would take for my thyroid to bounce back to normal?

I just wouldn't recommend using it at all bro. It's not good stuff to mess with your thyroid. There's no guarantee on how you'll recover. Besides that, T3 is catabolic as fuck and eats away your muscle.

I just wouldn't recommend using it at all bro. It's not good stuff to mess with your thyroid. There's no guarantee on how you'll recover. Besides that, T3 is catabolic as fuck and eats away your muscle.

+1 on this. Fuck T3, low thyroidism would fuck you up for life...
Don't go screwing around with it. Just my honest opinion.

Hey guys,

that stuff can't be that potent for just 3 goes of it..... give it a few months Bro.... look up oceans gold by youngevity... my wife takes it as a supplement for her thyroid... a natural supplement... you can get it on eBay... that should help

heres a link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/oceans-gold...y-Other-Listings-Free-Shipping-/322520751176?

Top Bottom