napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When and what to take Aromasin with?

EEC73

Would it make sense to take Aromasin at night when test levels are lowest? Should you take with fatty foods or omega3 supplements?

Great topic. Will be following to learn some valuable info. Thanks EE

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I do take it at night and I always take it with my before bed snack. I don't think timing of aromasin is necessary, I just find it more convenient to do at night. Also from my research it doesn't matter if taken with food or without.

What makes you think your testosterone levels are the lowest at night? That's true for someone that's not taking exogenous test.

By the way Red, I'm going to running a 12 week test only cycle soon. On weeks 13 and 14, when the esters are clearing, can you taking something like tongkat ali to give your body a little something extra before PCT?

I guess my past life as an electrician/power company high voltage tech, I learned to treat a wire/conductor approached for the first time as always energized lol!

It doesn't make a difference brother, but you can take it at night if you prefer. If you are on exogenous testosterone however, your levels remain constant and do not have highs and lows like natural production.

I guess my past life as an electrician/power company high voltage tech, I learned to treat a wire/conductor approached for the first time as always energized lol!

As an industrial electrician by trade myself, I love the analogy lol. Always treat as energized until verified otherwise!

Awesome brother! I worked in high voltage substations and switchyards ranging from 4kv bungalows to 500kv yards. Some of the 13kv breakers on the bus inside the stations were as big as a full size refrigerator. Also, the line is not dead unless it's grounded. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

By the way Red, I'm going to running a 12 week test only cycle soon. On weeks 13 and 14, when the esters are clearing, can you taking something like tongkat ali to give your body a little something extra before PCT?
n yes, absolutely you can

Top Bottom