napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to UP my S-4 dose?

Freestyle Kyle

I have been taking 20mg GW and 50mg S-4 daily, according to Dylans protocol, for the last several weeks. (Approximately 4 weeks). I have had absolutely ZERO bad sides, but I have seen the absolutely amazing endurance boosts from GW (seriously, this stuff is amazing). I have not had ANY of the yellow-tint ocular binding effects that are described. I have heard Dylan say that you can raise you S-4 dose to 75mg in time, so I am wondering what are the signs/checkpoints that I am ready to up my dose to the 75mg?

I have been taking 20mg GW and 50mg S-4 daily, according to Dylans protocol, for the last several weeks. (Approximately 4 weeks). I have had absolutely ZERO bad sides, but I have seen the absolutely amazing endurance boosts from GW (seriously, this stuff is amazing). I have not had ANY of the yellow-tint ocular binding effects that are described. I have heard Dylan say that you can raise you S-4 dose to 75mg in time, so I am wondering what are the signs/checkpoints that I am ready to up my dose to the 75mg?

You can raise your dose now. You’ll know when saturation takes place. Usually light to dark take a moment to adjust. It’s really not that big of deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow Dylans s4 dosing protocol and it guides you exactly on how to raise and assess your s4 dose

yea you're right man. The thought popped into my head after a long day and my first instinct was to just "ask Dylan". I didnt really consider how much you probably have on your plate, and I moved too quickly to think "maybe this is already in the sticky notes somewhere". (I for sure would have checked your videos first but, obviously thats a bit complicated at the moment.) I apologize. You guys do a serious service here for the people.

no problem at all... the thread has a full step by step process on exactly how to do it properly so just stick to those guidelines...

so the one thing I could not find in that thread is the timing of the increased dosing. I'm assuming that if you start by doing 25mg in the a.m and 25 4-6 hours later, then when you increase to, lets say 70, then you will dose 35mg in the a.m and then another 35mg 4-6 hours later?

Top Bottom