napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

when transitioning from blast to cruise question

juicy122

just wondering scientific wise when you end a blast and you couldn't get bloodwork and starting your cruise dose - if estrogen was maybe high when ending the cycle will it stabilize back to a normal range when on cruise dose? or ifs say its some chance at 100 will it slowly decline on cruise while stilling injecting 150mg/week? or it stabilizies?

This is something that comes with experience and the dosages you're running. For example I run a much lower AI dosage on a cruise than a blast.

This is something that comes with experience and the dosages you're running. For example I run a much lower AI dosage on a cruise than a blast.

yeah but when you cut the ai dose down what happens to the estrogen from the cycle thats in your body? what i mean is does that get reduced on its own as you are not injecting as much without the ai?

yeah but when you cut the ai dose down what happens to the estrogen from the cycle thats in your body? what i mean is does that get reduced on its own as you are not injecting as much without the ai?
I always run an AI... Blast or cruise. I just adjust the dosage as needed.

Generally it goes down over time. I do not use an ai on trt. I dont even use one on cycle unless I run over 500mg of test. But everyone is going to be different with this

ai dosing is all trial and error for each individual... there are "general" dosing protocols but you have to learn your own body and how to adjust according to your body response..

Top Bottom