napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to start my Winstrol Cycle post the cycle I'm on?

Super Spartan

so right now I'm on my 2nd cycle. First one was just Test, then I took a month off with a PCT and now I'm on the 2nd week of my 2nd cycle which consists of the following for 8 weeks:

Day 1 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Priopionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 400mg Boldenone
Day 2 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Priopionate) + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 3 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Priopionate) + 250mg Susteron 250
Day 4 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Priopionate) + 400mg Boldenone
Day 5 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Priopionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 6 = 4 IUs of GH
Day 7 = 4 IUs of GH

I am taking 0.5mg of Arimidix every other day as recommended by Dyllan as my Aromatase Inhibitor and today I've just bought some Milk Thistle pills as well.

Now my question is, once I finish the cycle and run my PCT which I already bought (Nolvadex + Clomid):

1) Do I stop the Aromatase Inhibitor the moment I stop injecting on this cycle? or when do I really stop?

2) I am planning on running the PCT for 4 weeks, is that enough?

3) shall I start taking Winstrol after 2 weeks or 4 weeks post this cycle?

4) Shall I go back to taking the Aromatase Inhibitor while I'm on Winstrol?

5) Can I run Winstrol alone or it should be combined with test? and how often shall I take Winstrol? every day I workout?

I'm 34 years old and I've been training continuously since 31

Last edited:
Hey bro just lay out your cycle in mg by week. This is the format we use on the forum.

AI should be run from beginning through PCT and Test is used for a base for all compounds.

2 weeks is not enough for PCT. Don't you have a coach?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro just lay out your cycle in mg by week. This is the format we use on the forum.

AI should be run from beginning through PCT and Test is used for a base for all compounds.

2 weeks is not enough for PCT. Don't you have a coach?
sorry wasn't sure what 1ML would equate to in MG, I guess 1ML = 12mg?

Thanks for the 2nd reply. roger that then.

Yes I have a coach but I trust Dyllan and you guys so I guess I'll run the PCT for as long as I ran the cycle for according to what I've understood from Dyllan's awesome videos.

sorry wasn't sure what 1ML would equate to in MG, I guess 1ML = 12mg?

Thanks for the 2nd reply. roger that then.

Yes I have a coach but I trust Dyllan and you guys so I guess I'll run the PCT for as long as I ran the cycle for according to what I've understood from Dyllan's awesome videos.
Why would you have a coach that you don't trust? That doesn't make any sense. The reason we need mg is because we shouldn't have to figure it out for you and we don't know what concentration your gear is.

Some of these questions make me wonder if you should be running any cycles at all. Way too many red flags.

What was your first cycle
What are your full stats
Why did you only take a month off between Cycles
Why you running EQ for only 8 weeks
Why you running anything if you don't know mg to ml

Why would you have a coach that you don't trust? That doesn't make any sense. The reason we need mg is because we shouldn't have to figure it out for you and we don't know what concentration your gear is.

Some of these questions make me wonder if you should be running any cycles at all. Way too many red flags.
Well here in Dubai these things are very hard to find so once I saw this trainer, he was like huge and full of muscle so I asked his guidance on to what shall I do to not exactly be like him, but to look bigger and full of muscle. I trust him because since he's reached this level, I figured this is the guy who could help me out. That's when I started watching Dyllan's YouTube Channel and started learning on my own on thinks like having to have an Aromatase Inhibitor, etc.

Now I don't plan on doing this for long, I just wanted like a little boost from a cycle or two which is what I'm on now, then finishing it off finally with Winstrol + Test for cutting then staying natural

Speaking of Winstrol, do you recommend me using Clenbuterol along with Winstrol on my cutting cycle?

What was your first cycle
What are your full stats
Why did you only take a month off between Cycles
Why you running EQ for only 8 weeks
Why you running anything if you don't know mg to ml

First cycle was just Test Propionate followed by Dianabol and Proviron

Full Stats? what do you mean like my weight and stuff? I weigh 190lbs right now, I've gained around 25 pounds since I started my first cycle until now and I'm 5"7 feet (176 cms) tall

Sorry what's EQ?

I just followed what I was told to take, 1 ML of this and 1 ML of that and mix them in the syringe, didn't have a reason to know the exact specifics until I had to post here

EQ is boldenone! dude you need to know more about what your putting in your body. 1 ml of this and 1 ml of that and worth 2 cents if you don't know what it tallies up to be. I think you need to do a little more research before you make a move. id hate to see you ruin yourself.

EQ is boldenone! dude you need to know more about what your putting in your body. 1 ml of this and 1 ml of that and worth 2 cents if you don't know what it tallies up to be. I think you need to do a little more research before you make a move. id hate to see you ruin yourself.
Thanks man.

so why is he saying why am I only running EQ for 8 weeks? how long should it be?

You didn't have a reason to know the exact specifics??????

Stop this Insanity before you do some major long-term damage.

but dude like I said you need to do some more research before you do any of this man. kinda scary how little your coach has told you. big red flag. he could just have freak genetics and not know squat about gear. I would do my own research and get more knowledgeable before I done anything.

You didn't have a reason to know the exact specifics??????

Stop this Insanity before you do some major long-term damage.
Ok so I just checked the boxes of all those things I said I was taking,
It says that:

Boldenone = 400mg/ml
Susteron 250 = 250mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate = 250mg/ml

But what I can't figure out is the Propionate, how many mg per 1 ML does this have:

okay man, im going to be as kind about this as i can... just stop... everything you are doing, just stop... you dont have any clue what you are doing... none, zero, zilch, NONE.. get rid of your trainer, immediately... he is not a "trainer" whatsoever... you need to start completely over from ground zero... you are going to ruin your life, in a major major way... just stop the bull shit, and restart everything you are doing, from the beginning... a test only cycle, and move on from there... just stop, seriously... stop

okay man, im going to be as kind about this as i can... just stop... everything you are doing, just stop... you dont have any clue what you are doing... none, zero, zilch, NONE.. get rid of your trainer, immediately... he is not a "trainer" whatsoever... you need to start completely over from ground zero... you are going to ruin your life, in a major major way... just stop the bull shit, and restart everything you are doing, from the beginning... a test only cycle, and move on from there... just stop, seriously... stop
Crap, that's what I was afraid you would say after seeing this.

So now that I have all of this, GH (brand new 100IUs tube), Propionate, Boldenone, Nandrolone, Sustenon 250, and my PCT stuff...

Where do I go from here? Please guide me

Crap, that's what I was afraid you would say after seeing this.

So now that I have all of this, GH (brand new 100IUs tube), Propionate, Boldenone, Nandrolone, Sustenon 250, and my PCT stuff...

Where do I go from here? Please guide me
Just hold on to it, educate yourself, and revisit once you learn the basics.

Top Bottom