napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to split hgh dose

RedMorkai

I'm currently on 2iu of nords. Going to be pushing towards 3iu in July. Seeing a lot of info out there where people seem to begin splitting their hgh into 2 doses at right around the 3iu/day mark. Do you think there is an advantage to splitting the 3iu? I'm leaning towards not splitting, but it's so easy/quick to administer I'm not opposed to splitting.

for years I split my 3.33iu daily dose...for the past year I've just dosed once a day....I've not noticed any diffrence

I agree infact when u inject hgh during the day u r kind of wasting it. Your body doesnt grow during the day it grows at night when u sleep so why not inject it all at night before bed and give your body a nice hgh bath all night while u repair and grow?

PHURIOUS

The only reason pro bb do hgh day and night is because the day shot goves them a boost of energy and what not. For the avg person its a waste. They also run 20iu a day so what they do is just rediculous anyway

PHURIOUS

I'm seeing if you're over 50 it's not a bad idea to take the hgh at night to match your normal rhythm. If you're under 50 then you take in morning so you don't "suppress" the natural production at night. If you dose a 2nd time it seems to indicate afternoon, the time of day your cortisol is at it's 2nd highest point.

I think the idea of the 2iu per injection came from initial studies showing the liver can only take in so much gh at a time. But there were studies after that showing it's not a simple as that leading to me believe you can inject quite abit of iu before needing to split. Just wanted to get other opinions, thanks for sharing guys.

I dont even know what ur saying. Guys run 6-10 iu at a time all the time. And it really doesnt matter when u take it but i feel much better taking it at night and im not 50. Idk where u r reading this stuff but its not clicking for me at all. I dont agree.

Why are you worrying about your natural hgh release at night if you are shotting it at night then why woukd that even matter.

PHURIOUS

I dont even know what ur saying. Guys run 6-10 iu at a time all the time. And it really doesnt matter when u take it but i feel much better taking it at night and im not 50. Idk where u r reading this stuff but its not clicking for me at all. I dont agree.

Why are you worrying about your natural hgh release at night if you are shotting it at night then why woukd that even matter.

PHURIOUS

That'd be why I'm asking... And it's rampant on other sites and anti aging clinic sites. I'm not saying it's correct.

"Twice-daily GH injections, apart from producing a more physiological serum GH profile, were superior to one injection in increasing serum IGF-I and decreasing IGFBP-1 levels. Both of these changes tend to amplify the effects of the administered GH. Twice-daily injections, however, resulted in lower night-time levels of lipid intermediates." ~ncbi

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

Of course this is with GH deficient patients. We're still dealing with 3IU/day though.

Ya. True. But you wont shut down ur gh production. Ur just replacing it for that dose. Its not like shutting down test production.

I prefer all of it at night. As thats when u grow and repair. But opinions vary

PHURIOUS

Ya. True. But you wont shut down ur gh production. Ur just replacing it for that dose. Its not like shutting down test production.

I prefer all of it at night. As thats when u grow and repair. But opinions vary

PHURIOUS

Agree on the shut down part. Not sure on night vs morning part, can definitely see arguments for both. Is it the gh that is causing the repairs at night, so having a dose during day when it's lower has advantages. Or there is so many other repairing variables you benefit more at night. I definitely don't claim to know lol, more interested in the split dosing part although like you said I think it's more for the very high doses. I know I'm overthinking it, but gh isn't cheap and I just like learning it anyways, I'm nerdy that way.

Top Bottom