napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When shit just happens

44YOGearHead

So I had prepared a pin earlier after the gym and brought it home to pin it. Decided on quads, stick, aspirated since I'm veiny af and pool of blood in pin. Fuck me. Dump it go prep another, come home to pin it and same shit. I said fuck it I'm using this bitch blood or not. I squeeze the blood out and jab my delt this time. Caught a fucking cramp doing it as I have to force ROM with a wall and this happened:

8abfe0d53808c91a2364a737326ed2ea.jpg

I guess it wasn't meant to be. That was probably a good quarter cc of 44'ism GAINZ juice spilled outta my arm. That's that telltale shit that maybe you didn't need to pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It dripped on the floor and suddenly I had an extra floor above the theatre room.

Going back to sleep like the sickly lil bitch I am. Pinned this cuz tomorrow is gym day again courtesy Valhalla G400, Tren Ace 125 Ghost and Deca 250. Valhalla = them GAINZ

So I had prepared a pin earlier after the gym and brought it home to pin it. Decided on quads, stick, aspirated since I'm veiny af and pool of blood in pin. Fuck me. Dump it go prep another, come home to pin it and same shit. I said fuck it I'm using this bitch blood or not. I squeeze the blood out and jab my delt this time. Caught a fucking cramp doing it as I have to force ROM with a wall and this happened:

8abfe0d53808c91a2364a737326ed2ea.jpg

I guess it wasn't meant to be. That was probably a good quarter cc of 44'ism GAINZ juice spilled outta my arm. That's that telltale shit that maybe you didn't need to pin.

Damn bro that tank is clean AF...and that 1/4 a cc ain't that much but it's a shame watching it fall right out of the muscle.

you know youre big AF when you have to force ROM just to get to the other shoulder. lol get a good night rest and pin day tomorrow! every day pin day! :D

When I seen the title of this thread I immediately said to myself "that's 44!" Lol......

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom