napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When on sarms do we need extra supplements or vitamins

rolands12

I'm using lgd mk677 rad 140 stack. Do I need to take extra supplements or vitamins do benefit my joints or anything else ? Thank you

I dont think there is anything in particular you need to take. I take all my regular vitamins/supps but nothing special while using sarms.

You should just need to keep a well balanced diet of whole foods like you always do.

Tnx mate. I heard same and my joints hurt as well after mk 677 and lgd 4033 stack. Will do fish oil, multivitamins. And good diet. Brown rice, sweet patatoa etc.

Tnx mate. I heard same and my joints hurt as well after mk 677 and lgd 4033 stack. Will do fish oil, multivitamins. And good diet. Brown rice, sweet patatoa etc.

What?? Thats absurd. Both are used for healing and mk677 actually has water retention initially which would soften joints. Whoever told u that is far beyond clueless

I had experience like that my self. Did mk677 lgd4033 stack the warrior project (twp) for 4 weeks. I ate like never before. 5000 +calories a day. Gain few pounds a week. Was 67kg after 4 weeks 76kg. Had neck stiff couldn't move neck properly and knees hurt not all the time but some days. But damn results where good :D

And yes my body was healing I had inflammation problems from palms skin came off and rushes had before used sarms, after 1 week all gone and felt good :)

Top Bottom