napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When recovering from torn distal.bicep tendon . What should i do for excercise? Can

bigunitny

I am currently running 200mg test eth a week . I want to know your opinions on working out . I am 3 weeks post surgery on my left side arm .9 more weeks till dr advises any weightlifting. Talk to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentle range of motion only...if you feel stiff it's ok BUT If you expirience any pain stop immediately

No lifting

So when were u able to run? When were u able to use injured arm what did you do? Opposite arm did you work it out when and how did you work opposite arm (not injured arm)

I did increasing rom exercises for ten weeks....then started on extremely light resistance training...used only rubber bands at first... then slowly increased weights... but I had full detachment and had to give it time to reattach to the bone ...if you only have a tear progress will likely be faster...same rule..if it hurts..STOP and take a step back
I never tried to work out asymmetricly...just worked on lower body and cardio while recovering

Last edited:
When recovering from torn distal.bicep tendon . What should i do for excercis...

I am currently running 200mg test eth a week . I want to know your opinions on working out . I am 3 weeks post surgery on my left side arm .9 more weeks till dr advises any weightlifting. Talk to me

I honestly think you should listen to your physician bro. You don't want to rush this. I know you are eager to get back to it, but the last thing you want is to out yourself farther back on progress, or make things worse

You need to concentrate on that recovery

Top Bottom