napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When is one ready for Anadrol?

ThepoManta

Something I was wondering people, since Anadrol is pretty toxic and people are usually inexperienced when they start to take it. I have been researching it for about 6 months now, like every night haha. I think I saw every single Anadrol video from Dylan about 5 times! xD

When is someone ''ready'' to try Anadrol as a kickstart for a cycle?
Is this more like ''you should have done X amount of cycles'' or more like ''you have to be responsible with dosing, length and ancillaries''?

I am asking this because I think it is an amazing compound and I want to try it sometime. But I don't want to do something I might not be ready for according to you guys. I trust your experiences before anything else!

Anadrol is a bitch. Nose bleeds,high bp are common with most users..What are your stats/history

Nothing will make you ready for toxicity. I would say off limits for first cycle but if you make good gains you could throw it in for a second or maybe 3rd more ideally. Second cycles I believe should be only a raised test only dose or something very mild like boldenone or primo.

Anadrol is a bitch. Nose bleeds,high bp are common with most users..What are your stats/history
I have a few topics about my second cycle. I wanted to kickstart with Tbol at first, but I am so intrigued by Anadrol that it made my doubt. My second cycle will be Test and Deca with all the proper ancillaries. First cycle was Test-E only ofcourse.

Would Anadrol be really THAT bad if all the neccesary precautions are taken and the dose kept at a maximum of 50mg per day for 4 weeks max?

Nothing will make you ready for toxicity. I would say off limits for first cycle but if you make good gains you could throw it in for a second or maybe 3rd more ideally. Second cycles I believe should be only a raised test only dose or something very mild like boldenone or primo.
So yeah, would it be too much for my second cycle with Test and Deca? I am a very precise person, so I want to do everything as good as possible. I would never go higher than 50mg per day (in split doses) of Anadrol and I would always start at 25mg per day (in split doses.)

Personally for me. Why go for the gusto on your 2nd cycle? Slow and steady wins the race. Anadrol will be around. Why risk it on your 2nd cycle?

I'll tell u this...I've taken drol twice and could not finish it because of the sides, I'm a 12 year veteran...It's not for everyone

I'll tell u this...I've taken drol twice and could not finish it because of the sides, I'm a 12 year veteran...It's not for everyone
Okay, this certainly impressed me. It is certainly not for everyone then, no. (did not expect it would be, but still)
Then I will just do Tbol with LGD and RAD as a kickstart :) Thanks!

Personally for me. Why go for the gusto on your 2nd cycle? Slow and steady wins the race. Anadrol will be around. Why risk it on your 2nd cycle?
You are totally right. I'll leave it for in the future sometime. :)

you need to let your body acclimate to lighter steroids first... you dont just jump right in to one of the harshest orals you can run.. you need to run winstrol, tbol etc. first and see how your body tolerates them and let it ease into it man...

you need to let your body acclimate to lighter steroids first... you dont just jump right in to one of the harshest orals you can run.. you need to run winstrol, tbol etc. first and see how your body tolerates them and let it ease into it man...

Very true. The guys above calmed my tits already haha :) Tbol with LGD, RAD, and S4 it is :)

This not only for side effects and toxicity your overall gains bro . you are only going too build a certain amount of muscle before the myostatin barrier gets too high . maximizing those gains is 90 percent training intensity and nutrition not your choice of drug. Your on a second cycle and receptors are still fairly fresh . up the test and add low dose Tbol . or test EQ next time add an oral gradually increasing .LET ME MAKE THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR THE ANABOLIC REACTION YOU CREATE FROM STEROIDS IS ONLY GOING TOO BE SO HIGH EACH TIME IF YOUR SECOND HIKE IS UP FUCKING EVEREST WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GO NEXT TIME!!!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I would definitely start with other orals first. Anadrol is good but hardly worth it for me. I get bad acid reflux on it and it destroys my appetite which makes it hard to make gains

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I like the drol and it likes me back, but I suppose it's not for everyone... like the people who don't buy it, or the people without proper ancillaries. Every steroid has sides and every C-17aa oral steroid has sides. Sometimes you gotta pay in order to play.

Thanks 44 and Rick. Very good point, if I did anadrol now... what the fuck would I take to trump that? Thanks guys :)

My guess is that nobody here would advise Dbol at 20mg or something right? Then I would better of taking the Tbol and LGD, RAD and S4, I think. :) I will stick with that!

Anadrol is a very strong compound. Save it for later when you're working your way into more advanced compounds. When I ran Anadrol it hit me like a freight train and so did the sides. Keep that in mind. This is when I was much younger I don't mess around with orals anymore. I'm 47 now...

Anadrol is a very strong compound. Save it for later when you're working your way into more advanced compounds. When I ran Anadrol it hit me like a freight train and so did the sides. Keep that in mind. This is when I was much younger I don't mess around with orals anymore. I'm 47 now...
WIll do. Dbol has no fans here, has it? Haha xD
There must be a way to run it right with not too much estrogen. Would running that at 20mg per day not be much better with 12,5mg every other day of Aromasin? Or would that still give you moon face? xD

WIll do. Dbol has no fans here, has it? Haha xD
There must be a way to run it right with not too much estrogen. Would running that at 20mg per day not be much better with 12,5mg every other day of Aromasin? Or would that still give you moon face? xD
I run Trestolone which supposedly has just as much estrogen conversion or more than Dbol. Just run your AI accordingly. If you're gyno prone you may want to reconsider Dbol.

I run Trestolone which supposedly has just as much estrogen conversion or more than Dbol. Just run your AI accordingly. If you're gyno prone you may want to reconsider Dbol.

When I was on 500mg of Test-E for 12 weeks, with 10mg of Aromasin every other day... Nothing. Not even an itch.
Would a ''gyno prone'' person get gyno from 500mg with AI? I really wouldn't know.

When I was on 500mg of Test-E for 12 weeks, with 10mg of Aromasin every other day... Nothing. Not even an itch.
Would a ''gyno prone'' person get gyno from 500mg with AI? I really wouldn't know.
I'd say you aren't but it's still too soon to tell. You're just barely dipping your toe in the pool. I think Dbol or Tbol with Test is ok for a 2nd cycle.

This not only for side effects and toxicity your overall gains bro . you are only going too build a certain amount of muscle before the myostatin barrier gets too high . maximizing those gains is 90 percent training intensity and nutrition not your choice of drug. Your on a second cycle and receptors are still fairly fresh . up the test and add low dose Tbol . or test EQ next time add an oral gradually increasing .LET ME MAKE THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR THE ANABOLIC REACTION YOU CREATE FROM STEROIDS IS ONLY GOING TOO BE SO HIGH EACH TIME IF YOUR SECOND HIKE IS UP FUCKING EVEREST WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GO NEXT TIME!!!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
very well said brother!

Top Bottom