napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

when and how does tren get ugly based on experience only PLEAsE? week wise ? Ex. Week

bigunitny

Looking to hear feed back. Trying to get an idea on timing , cycle duration, and dosing protocols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ran it for 8 weeks at 350 per week. By the end I was a complete asshole. Anxiety was through the roof. Next time I'm gonna run it about 70mg eod or 245mg a week. Maybe even 60 eod. It's my first experience with negative side effects and wanting to lower the dose. Obviously a lot of people tolerate tren better and you never know until you try.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Looking to hear feed back. Trying to get an idea on timing , cycle duration, and dosing protocols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't make a blanket statement on these things with tren. It hits everybody differently. Some can take more than others

My experience was the about the same as others. It was my 1st time running it. Ran it for 6 weeks 100 EOD. Had to stop. Couldn't sleep, lethargic, night sweats, short fuse. I also was running 100mg Test P and Mast P EOD. Like others have mentioned. IF I try it again, I'm lowering dose to 50-75mg eod.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Brand new here first post. i ran tren and test for 10 weeks. i went in knowing what it could do to me side effect wise. i always kept it in the back of my mind that the sides will happen and that really helped me cope with sides. had to remind myself to stay calm and gear on. lol. all in all it was a great cycle though. i will be doing it again soon.

Something I always preach is being mentally ready for tren (really any juice)

Tren can get very ugly if you're not mature enough to be running it.

I went 8 weeks my first tren run before asshole mode kicked in, but admittedly tren is so addictive in nature once it kicks in and results are apparent I had ramped my dosage up to a very high level. Now let me say this and it is not advised, tren is still addicting and yes I run it still and 700mg per week is my sweet spot. I know this is extremely high, but oddly enough at lower doses the true benefits of it are not readily apparent physique wise. At 700mg ew I'm veiny af, strong af and leaned out to the point where I am veiny in the abs, hips, calves... shit everywhere for that matter.
As EZ said maturity and the realization of what tren can do to you mentally as well as physically is paramount. I don't get tren sides other than night sweats and severity differs each time I run it, as well as pin it. Tren is as weird as it comes, however I can say that (again gonna sound insane) I can combat all but the night sweats by running deca, or npp alongside of it. Tren is to be respected and not feared, but I'm one of the fortunate few who seem able to deal with, or mitigate and minimize the sides of this compound. I even went to the doctor and everything was all in good shape with my labs. I am aggressive with AI's and prolactin control however and my body shows me signs such as puffy nips and or forearm acne if I am doing too much which is easily dealt with. Like I said, respect it, but never fear it. Everything except death can be controlled and or kept in check it seems person to person of course. I know all of you are thinking wtf... 700 ew! Just remember things vary person to person.

How much aromasin were you running ?

If you're talking to me 12.5mg e2d, .5mg caber e3d, if I see the slightest sign or issue with either estrogen or prolactin I take 20mg letro and .5mg caber and am fine later that same day. No estrogen crash symptoms whatsoever. When I do runs like this estrogen hovers at 27-30 which is high end of acceptable range.

Top Bottom