napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When Dosing Tbol with Test Do I....?

OldNewbie

Planning on running 4 - 6 weeks of Tbol with the remainder of my Test Cycle. The consensus seems to be 50 mg ED. My Tbol is dosed in 10 mg tabs. Would I take the 50 mg all at once or 10mg every few hours or so? Thank you.

Planning on running 4 - 6 weeks of Tbol with the remainder of my Test Cycle. The consensus seems to be 50 mg ED. My Tbol is dosed in 10 mg tabs. Would I take the 50 mg all at once or 10mg every few hours or so? Thank you.

Just split the dose as equally as you can. I'd say 30mg in the am and another 20mg in the afternoon

I like 50 in morning with food then 25 before workout it's great it last in your system 12 hours

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I love dbol. I will take 20mg in the morning an 30mg prework out. It gives me the best pumps I love love love dbol for pumps. Oh yeah I take them on a empty stomach. I read somewhere can't remember that it can bine to food an you can pass it without absorbing. Correct me guys if this is wrong just what I read

Honestly go with how u feel.. Everybody is different.. I know some people say 40,50, and 60 but when I start that high I get sides and that's just me.. Start at a low dose before u go up.. I do 10mg morning and night for about 2-3weeks then gradually move up to about 40mgs.. People think I'm bullshitting when I say I do that and they always say I'm lying but hey that's just me.. TRT 200mg Test cyp and 20-40mgs of Tbol for 6weeks is my cycle.. And make sure u take ur himalaya liver care!! Very important!! Just my .02 cents

Thanks everyone! I have a pill splitter, so I'll do 25 a.m. and 25 p.m. I should keep doing the proviron and aromasin as usual even though I added the Tbo, correct?

Top Bottom