napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When did gyms become internet cafes?????

Shunka Witko

Nothing is more irritating or frustrating to me when I'm in the gym and I'm waiting to use a machine for some jackwagon that is sitting there on his/her phone facebooking, tweeting, snapping, texting or what the fuck ever!!! So I change my game plan, go do different exercise, get done with it and the person is still just sitting there looking at their phone not doing SHIT!!!! It just pisses me off to NO end!!! GO HOME...GO to STARBUCKS...I don't give a flying FUCK!!!!! Just get the fuck out of the gym!!!!!!!!

Ok...Rant over...just had to get it off my chest!! LOL

I just had to deal with one of those myself. Makes me want to frisbee a 5 pounder at them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Fucking drives me crazy too. If you got time to tweet, text, snap chat of Facebook you ain't going hard. And I say go hard or go the fuck home bro. It's like the fast lane on the highway. "Move bitch! Get out my way"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would yell "team three star!" when I do it. I sure hope you get reference lol

fucking drives me crazy too. If you got time to tweet, text, snap chat of facebook you ain't going hard. And i say go hard or go the fuck home bro. It's like the fast lane on the highway. "move bitch! Get out my way"

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
truth!!!!!!

I would yell "team three star!" when I do it. I sure hope you get reference lol

You'd have to do it in that crazy voice so it'd really freak people out!!! (Had to Google it LOL!!!! That was just a little before my time!!)

I feel your pain man! I used to go to really good gym, several pros worked out there including Victor Martinez, but unfortunately they closed down and I had join a more "commercial" gym. No etiquette at all and people just sitting around on all the equipment usin their phones. The other day I gave this guy the dirtiest look because he took the barbell off the last free bench so he could do curls.....

When did it b0ecome fashionable or cool for guys to wear tights to the gym? Im like wtf!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

When did it b0ecome fashionable or cool for guys to wear tights to the gym? Im like wtf!!

Same people have to match and coordinate.

Um its a lil much when they skin tight and leave little to the imagination and they obviously have never heard of leg day......

Haha! I know right. I see dudes all the time with big arms and stick legs walking around in them stupid tights

Actually a lot of bodybuilders wear tights...ive heard guys say they prefer wearing yoga pants on leg day....i mean i dont understand it either but just look at Kia Greene he is always wearing some sort of hoodie with tights/yoga type of pants

Yeah at my gym you can look in any direction, at anytime I'd the day, and see what looks like an Instagram Photoshoot taking place...I just keep my headphones and keep grinding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm sure people hate on me at the gym but I'm usually reading about some curiosity I had about a supplement or training style or whatever. I'm not taking selfies and shit. Or if I'm planning my post workout meal and I want to know the health benefits of some type of food or drink. I try not to zone out and lose my rest consistency but I'd be lying if I said it didn't happen lol but never that long. If I wanna just be on my phone I'll go to the stretching matt where it pays to sit idle lol

How about the asshat that thinks he can control 3 stations at once with his superset. Gets his damn feelings hurt when i come in! lol

When this happens I take note of the time and begin my 5 minute countdown. Once the time is up I walk up and say "Hey bro while your sitting playing with your phone I've been waiting to workout... you're done. Get your shit, get up, you're done". They get mad, they want to say something. Some give me a look and make a quick evaluation of their chances if shit goes downhill fast, they all get the fuck up and leave. I don't fucking play with my workout, neither should they.

Every Saturday a old dude is reading a paperback novel between sets. I've seen the newspaper being read too.

When this happens I take note of the time and begin my 5 minute countdown. Once the time is up I walk up and say "Hey bro while your sitting playing with your phone I've been waiting to workout... you're done. Get your shit, get up, you're done". They get mad, they want to say something. Some give me a look and make a quick evaluation of their chances if shit goes downhill fast, they all get the fuck up and leave. I don't fucking play with my workout, neither should they.

Someone needs to make a thug life vid of this. Bet that shits funny as hell

Top Bottom