napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When Coming Off a Cycle-Trt

dkidplay

Morning gentlemen, this sabertooth monkey shark newbie pup needs a bit of clarification to optimize Sarm use. So as of a month ago i am no longer on TRT, had been for 2.5 years, i am now 33 and no awesome physical specimen by any means, 5'10 165, workout regularly, dont drink or smoke, 420 once in a blue moon. Anyhow in my time off i followed the clinics protocol, they tappered me off weekly (so this month was my first without any Test Injections). The Why on stopping Trt has to do with fertility and recommendation from Primary Doc, who has also referred me to an Endocronologist to get the Insurance Company involved in covering the trreament if there is no otehr option or if there is a serious issue. I have bought all my samrs from SarmX so i am in good hands

Their protocol HCG x2 a week with arimidex .25mg once a week, was done this past month, and to be honest i feel like down, not horrible but you can def notice a difference, which is to be expected. MK2877 @ 15mg (a day), mk677 (a day) seemed to have helped, I am using a low dose of Sarms to avoid further suppression in case i am one of those dudes prone or sensitive to it. I recently also incoporated GW into the mix.

I got recommended this protocol in this forum

"
8 weeks at the minimum... this is what i would recommend doing first...

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25//25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
"

When referring to Clomid does that mean 50mg of daily use for the entire week? or does that mean one dose per week?
I got my LiquidClo in this week, i also started some DAA first thing in the morning.

PS. BloodWork did come back this week as T Being below 100 so any input in helping this body to recover would help. I am aware it will take a long time for my body to recover back to its Low -Normal Natural production level, if at all :(

Last edited:
You are correct, when protocols resemble 50/50/50 etc that means 50mg of compound a day for entire week each / resembles a week

PErfect thank you, newbie here seemed a little excessive but i take it that is has to do with the half life of the clomid etc.

Morning gentlemen, this sabertooth monkey shark newbie pup needs a bit of clarification to optimize Sarm use. So as of a month ago i am no longer on TRT, had been for 2.5 years, i am now 33 and no awesome physical specimen by any means, 5'10 165, workout regularly, dont drink or smoke, 420 once in a blue moon. Anyhow in my time off i followed the clinics protocol, they tappered me off weekly (so this month was my first without any Test Injections). The Why on stopping Trt has to do with fertility and recommendation from Primary Doc, who has also referred me to an Endocronologist to get the Insurance Company involved in covering the trreament if there is no otehr option or if there is a serious issue. I have bought all my samrs from SarmX so i am in good hands

Their protocol HCG x2 a week with arimidex .25mg once a week, was done this past month, and to be honest i feel like down, not horrible but you can def notice a difference, which is to be expected. MK2877 @ 15mg (a day), mk677 (a day) seemed to have helped, I am using a low dose of Sarms to avoid further suppression in case i am one of those dudes prone or sensitive to it. I recently also incoporated GW into the mix.

I got recommended this protocol in this forum

"
8 weeks at the minimum... this is what i would recommend doing first...

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25//25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
"

When referring to Clomid does that mean 50mg of daily use for the entire week? or does that mean one dose per week?
I got my LiquidClo in this week, i also started some DAA first thing in the morning.

PS. BloodWork did come back this week as T Being below 100 so any input in helping this body to recover would help. I am aware it will take a long time for my body to recover back to its Low -Normal Natural production level, if at all :(

For instance your clomid is 50mg per day, and you have it written for 3 weeks but I think t should be four since your test is way way low. Then 25mgs clomid per day for another 4 weeks. And the aromasin is far superior to arimidex.You may well feel down but the clomid should have you feeling better in about 2 weeks.

Top Bottom