domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When to add the gear?

When to add the gear?

I'm giving some thought to bulking again but I wanna keep lean. So, I'm going conservative and adding only about 0.5 lbs/wk. Also, the cycle I'm considering with this bulk is 300 mg/wk test enanthate (TRT), 50 mg/day tren, 50 mg/day anadrol. I'm currently at 2800+ calories/day and am increasing by about 125 every week. I'm 5'10", 197 lbs, approx 7% body fat. Is there an optimal point in this bulk to begin this cycle? Are my calories too low considering the compounds I'm using? Any thoughts? Much appreciated.

VIP Member
    what cycles have you run before?

What is your age and what is your cycle history? For bulking, Tren isn't exactly the best compound to use in my opinion

what kind of cycle history do you have bro? which cycle number is this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What is your age and what is your cycle history? For bulking, Tren isn't exactly the best compound to use in my opinion
    Definitely isn't for a bulk

Rick, I must respectfully disagree here. I consider tren to be so powerful, it can be used for both bulking and cutting. It depends what else is being run with it. IMHO.

As for cycle history... a lot. I couldn't even guess as to how many cycles I've run.

I'm 37 years old.

I'm really just looking for input on gear timing and feedback regarding the calories. I've never started a bulker before from being so lean. This is somewhat uncharted territory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swole2112 View Post
    Rick, I must respectfully disagree here. I consider tren to be so powerful, it can be used for both bulking and cutting. It depends what else is being run with it. IMHO.

As for cycle history... a lot. I couldn't even guess as to how many cycles I've run.

I'm 37 years old.

I'm really just looking for input on gear timing and feedback regarding the calories. I've never started a bulker before from being so lean. This is somewhat uncharted territory for me.
    To each their own bro. Just giving my own opinion on it. I've never been able to gain a pound on tren but I gain crazy size on deca and eq

We also need more info than age, so we can help buddy

Tren and bulk doesn't really go together if you understand what tren really does. Just saying.... I personally never had any luck putting on much weight with tren, not saying it's impossible but there are much better options to actually bulk

I must be an atypical case, then. What you describe for bulking (deca and eq) are certainly textbook examples of a bulking stack. Yet, I've never gained a pound from them. Yet, tren has worked great for me for putting on size... particularly quality size. Referring specifically to EQ, I've never gained a thing from it. It just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe my receptors suck lol.

To each their own bro. Just giving my own opinion on it. I've never been able to gain a pound on tren but I gain crazy size on deca and eq

We also need more info than age, so we can help buddy
    What else do you need to know, buddy?