napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats your current cycle?

Dylan Gemelli

Owner and Leader
Super Moderator
I thought it would be nice to see what everyone was currently cycling or had planned up next...

I am currently still on my TRT regiment but I implemented a different protocol and it has actually topped any cycle i've ran... Im currently on 150 mg of test cyp, 150 mg of deca and 200 mg of primo along with GW-501516, S4 and MK2866... This was a test I decided to conduct and it has been amazing... Even at the low doses, deca has proven its worth to the highest extent and has quickly ascended to the top of my list aside from primo, which will never be topped... =)

My new cycle will start immediately next week after I return from the Rose Bowl... I had a special blend made by Robolics... It is test cyp/tren e/deca/primo dosed at 50/50/50/200 and i will be running 200 mg each of test, tren and deca along with 800 mg a week of primo... i am kickstarting with EPI and finishing with winstrol... i will also be running GW-501516, SR9009, RAD140 and part of the cycle, mk2866... Here's my full layout

1-16 test cyp 200 mg week
1-16 tren e 200 mg week
1-16 deca 200 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 epi 45 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-16 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 cycle assist
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

Then I will be going right back into trt... it looks like a huge cycle but in actuality, its more mild considering the doses along with sarms implementation, which are extremely mild... the only dose thats high is primo but that is basically the most mild anabolic you can find and must be ran at a higher dose to get max benefits... I will be updating throughout!

I'm doing 1500mgs of primobolan/week with 200mgs of winstrol/day right now, added a SARMS triple stack after taking time off. :)

Dylan, how are you liking deca and tren stacking? I had too many sides with stacking the 2.

I just started this:
Week
1-20 1500mgs of sustanon week
1-20 800mgs tren enan week
1-20 20mgs cardarine day
1-20 75mgs andarine day

Using aromasin but modifying as I go.

I'm doing 1500mgs of primobolan/week with 200mgs of winstrol/day right now, added a SARMS triple stack after taking time off. :)

damn brother, thats a sewrious amount of winstrol! i like the high primo... ive never gotten that high with it... how are you liking that?

Dylan, how are you liking deca and tren stacking? I had too many sides with stacking the 2.

I just started this:
Week
1-20 1500mgs of sustanon week
1-20 800mgs tren enan week
1-20 20mgs cardarine day
1-20 75mgs andarine day

Using aromasin but modifying as I go.

beast cycle bro... i have not started yet but with the moderate dosing of both, its only equates to a total of 400 mg's total per week between the two so I don't anticipate any sides with it... are you using caber with that beast cycle?

I am doing 25mgs of ostarine every day for my joints, but reading more and more about the sarms triple stack I want to run.

I am doing 25mgs of ostarine every day for my joints, but reading more and more about the sarms triple stack I want to run.

i would take that a step further and run the super stack but that would be dependent upon your goals... what are your current goals? i will give you a nice layout to be coincide with goal attainment for you...

i would take that a step further and run the super stack but that would be dependent upon your goals... what are your current goals? i will give you a nice layout to be coincide with goal attainment for you...

Trying to lose some bodyfat and gain muscle. Getting really chubby around the holidays it's a shame.

I watched your cardarine video on youtube about 8 weeks ago, started using it and I love it. Is it considered a cycle if I only use 1/2 CC per day 10 milligrams? sorry newbie questions.

I watched your cardarine video on youtube about 8 weeks ago, started using it and I love it. Is it considered a cycle if I only use 1/2 CC per day 10 milligrams? sorry newbie questions.

no question is a bad question bro.... you need to get your dose up to 20 mg per day and dose it 30 minutes prior to working out... on non workout days, dose it all in the a.m... You are running half a dose essentially... you can still see good results at 10 mg per day but nothing like you will at 20 and there is no adverse effect from raising the dose...

Right now I am trying to cut, so I am on a SARMs triple stack + turinabol 40 mgs per day - feels damn great!

Thats a very strong cutting stack... You will get some nice clean gains with tbol and thats a great dose to get nice results with very minimal side effects and running in conjunction with sarms really enhances this to the highest extent...

Testosterone (500 mgs), EQ (350 mgs), Tbol (60 mgs), Masteron, Cardarine GW (12.5 mgs), and Ostarine (25 mgs). Looking forward to running a completely SARMS cycle as a bridge after I do my PCT here.

Testosterone (500 mgs), EQ (350 mgs), Tbol (60 mgs), Masteron, Cardarine GW (12.5 mgs), and Ostarine (25 mgs). Looking forward to running a completely SARMS cycle as a bridge after I do my PCT here.

LOVE the stack... thats definitely my kind of cycle... the only thing i would do different is bump your eq dose much higher, in the 800 range but otherwise, thats a mean cycle... what is your planned bridge?

Right now on Anavar, test cyp, NPP and a low dose of trenbolone with Cardarine GW to palliate the side effects.

LOVE the stack... thats definitely my kind of cycle... the only thing i would do different is bump your eq dose much higher, in the 800 range but otherwise, thats a mean cycle... what is your planned bridge?

For some reason I found that a lower dosage of EQ compared to test works best for me, and I don't really see to much point in going higher than 500 with test. As for the bridge, I am strongly considering to use Cardarine GW + Ostarine + S4 to keep the things going in the gym.

Top Bottom