napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

whats the youngest age i should ever consider using sarms??

samsonbryant

Im know im way to young to even consider steroids but are sarms viable or should i just shut the fuck up and wait till im older? my stats are 169lbs 12% bf and im 17 years old (18 in 5 days), ive been training consistently for 4 years but only been in the gym doing weights seriously for 2.

But I will say u have plenty of natural potential ahead of u...don't get the mind set that compounds make u grow..training right n eating right make u grow

Bro change the avatar... It's not a good look. When you're fat under good lighting imagine what the sun does.

21 minimum. Before that your hormones are peaked out and if you can't do it with natty hormones then your game is off and you shouldn't try to lean on SARMS to get out of doing the work right. Teen years are absolutely too young for any hormones or hormone mimickers

cheers bro solid answer i was looking for, i just need to sort my head out and accept muscle building is long term, im still making good gainz naturally just slowly as to be expected after "beginner gainz" ill just stay natty then and rethink sarms when im older!

21 minimum. Before that your hormones are peaked out and if you can't do it with natty hormones then your game is off and you shouldn't try to lean on SARMS to get out of doing the work right. Teen years are absolutely too young for any hormones or hormone mimickers

completely agree brother! only used when i was 25!

Im know im way to young to even consider steroids but are sarms viable or should i just shut the fuck up and wait till im older? my stats are 169lbs 12% bf and im 17 years old (18 in 5 days), ive been training consistently for 4 years but only been in the gym doing weights seriously for 2.

You're still a baby, just train hard and eat clean or you will learn the hard way by messing with your hormones

Yeah man of course, I'll have to keep repeating "there are no shortcuts" to myself over and over. Just the thought of enhancement is appetizing though, I'll take all advice though and just grind it out!

Yeah man of course, I'll have to keep repeating "there are no shortcuts" to myself over and over. Just the thought of enhancement is appetizing though, I'll take all advice though and just grind it out!
Happy to see youre receptive to advice. You have to remember bro, theres no benefit to us telling you to hold off. Its just in your best interest. Respectable though. Most guys say screw it and do it anyway if the answer they get is not what they want to hear. You're approaching this right. Stick around the board and learn. Right now with only 2 years of training under your belt, Id seriously put the main focus on honing in your training and nutrition. You can make huge gains naturally.

cheers bro solid answer i was looking for, i just need to sort my head out and accept muscle building is long term, im still making good gainz naturally just slowly as to be expected after "beginner gainz" ill just stay natty then and rethink sarms when im older!

You look great for 17 man don't get impatient. It is definitely a marathon not a sprint.

Top Bottom