napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats wrong with me?

Dragao

Ive been to the hospital mutliple times and the doctors dont have any answers for me. They keep telling me im just having anxiety. Im wondering if anyone has experienced what im experiencing.

I had taken a shot of testosterone and may have hit a vein because i got immediate cardiac distress following and felt like i was having a heart attack. Since then I have had the worst anxiety and i truly believe it is 100% physiological and not in my head. Ive had anxiety in the past and its nothing as bad as this. Last night I woke up with rapid heart rate so bad i almost feinted and had uncontrollable shaking. It was very scary. Ive had dizziness all day following the event 3 days ago and serious mental fog.

Last week i took a large dose of arimidex to take care of gyno symptoms which have gone. Its been about 4 days since taking it. Is this just my hormones messing with me and will it pass? Or should i seek another opinion?

At the hospital they did quite a few tests, chest x ray, d dimer to check for clot, multiple blood tests, enzymes etc. EKG monitor over night. All they got was anxiety and palpitations...they didnt seem concerned about my mental fog or dizziness, apparently thats also me having anxiety. Except im dizzy even when im not anxious.

Last edited:
I havnt had anxiety symptoms in over 5 years. It was worst when i was a teenager which of course my hormones were raging then. So it would make sense if the anxiety is resurfacing with my hormones all jacked up.

What about the dizziness and mental fog? I lose train of thought easy.

Well, testosterone doesn't cause any of those issues, so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Are you sure you have legit test? Maybe you are having a reaction to something in the carrier

Ive been using from that vial for a few weeks now. My testes have shrunk and i had night sweats and other sides. It was just that shot that messed me up.

Well the sudden increase in heart rate and distress following your shot makes sense if you injected into a vein, but that passes very soon after the oil is cleared from your bloodstream....usually within 20 minutes or so. Any symptoms after that wouldn't be related to injecting into the vein

Are you in shape? Not to sound blunt, but there where people that where having heart attacks and other heart propblems when starting trt." Just test" because they where out of shape and the sudden change in metabolism or something like that effected them. Just saying!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is it coincidence that i tanked my estrogen around the same time with the high dose of arimidex?

Ive been searching google and finding others with panic attacks on trt.

Is it coincidence that i tanked my estrogen around the same time with the high dose of arimidex?

Ive been searching google and finding others with panic attacks on trt.

It's more likely that the arimadex is causing you issues than anything. Low estrogen symptoms are no joke, and you listed many of the, that you are experiencing. I'm fairly certain very low estrogen is your main issue here

Well I did take enough armidex to the point where my gyno reversed in like 5-6 days. I initially took a lot because i freaked out about the gyno taking 1mg in the morning and 1mg at night for a few days then 1mg a day for the next few days. Tuesday was the last day i took any i believe.

I did go to the gym today also and got a really shitty pump and only lasted maybe 10 minutes after leaving the gym.

Just lay off of the arimadex and you should normalize over time. You will slowly get better and until you are normal again. I've crashed my estrogen before (doesn't take much for me) and it's not fun at all. Low to no energy, motivation, sex drive etc....along with some depression anxiety, etc....I've been there.

Top Bottom