napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats next to stack with TRT?

Cozmokramer

Ok, so I’m on TRT currently -

- test cyp 100mg per week
- gets my test levels to the 700 range
- very happy with this dose/result

I’ve run many sarms, LGD, MK, RAD and had good success with them all.

What would be the ideal piece of gear to add in addition to the weekly Test Cyp? I’ve tried nothing else ever before other than Test and Sarms.

Depends on your goals and if you want to add another injectable. I wouldn’t touch your test dosage I’d say you could stack primobolan, eq, or deca at 400-600mg/week for some good results.

Other option would be an oral steroid like tbol, anavar, or winstrol. Dbol works too just not a fan personally.

Depends on your goals and if you want to add another injectable. I wouldn’t touch your test dosage I’d say you could stack primobolan, eq, or deca at 400-600mg/week for some good results.

Other option would be an oral steroid like tbol, anavar, or winstrol. Dbol works too just not a fan personally.

Thanks, I’m planning a growth phase and was thinking in line with another injectable.

I guess I’ll have to compare primo / eq / deca. I want to grow, but not add too much fat along the way. Don’t we all?

Yea like some people will tell you to increase your test dosage too with another compound. I prefer a low dose of test coupled with another compound and letting the other compound shine.

Primo, eq, and deca all can add lean mass as long as your diet and training us on point.

I personally love primo for its lean clean gains. Eq and deca are great too although with deca you will want to run with proviron and have caber in hand just in case you get prolactin issues. Eq you will want to donate blood to keep rbc down.

Yea like some people will tell you to increase your test dosage too with another compound. I prefer a low dose of test coupled with another compound and letting the other compound shine.

Primo, eq, and deca all can add lean mass as long as your diet and training us on point.

I personally love primo for its lean clean gains. Eq and deca are great too although with deca you will want to run with proviron and have caber in hand just in case you get prolactin issues. Eq you will want to donate blood to keep rbc down.

And is adding primo that much better than say doubling my test dose?

primo is my favorite... its not a drastic steroid but its about as clean as you can get... very minimal sides... consistent and continuous lean muscle and you just feel damn good... it wont add a ton of size but you can definitely get a good clean 5 lbs at least with it and likely more...

For the goals you have I'd add deca myself. It's the perfect compound for adding size

I am running my first blast right now. I kept my TRT dose the same (180mg per week) and added 100mg of NPP eod along with 50mg of Proviron ED. I have had great results. I am on week 5 and up 13 pounds. I have even leaned out a bit.

Last edited:
I am running my first blast right now. I kept my TRT dose the same (180mg per week) and added 100mg of NPP eod along with 50mg of Proviron ED. I have had great results. I am on week 5 and up 13 pounds. I have even leaned out a bit.

That's pretty good bro

Honestly people think you need to jack up your test to 500+mgs/week and add 500+ mgs of deca, eq, etc and you dont.

If I were on TRT which may happen sooner than later I wouldnt touch my TRT dose id just run another mild compound at a low/medium dose and run with that.

Honestly people think you need to jack up your test to 500+mgs/week and add 500+ mgs of deca, eq, etc and you dont.

If I were on TRT which may happen sooner than later I wouldnt touch my TRT dose id just run another mild compound at a low/medium dose and run with that.

I agree. I am not a fan of running crazy high doses. More is not always better. I think diet is a big part of why people have issues putting on the weight and choose to run multiple compounds at high doses. Need to eat more!

I agree. I am not a fan of running crazy high doses. More is not always better. I think diet is a big part of why people have issues putting on the weight and choose to run multiple compounds at high doses. Need to eat more!

Or they think running multiple compounds will get them lean. Cant tell you how many people I have seen using steroids thinking they were gonna go from 20+% bodyfat down to low teens/single digits with ribbed abs all while eating whatever they want LOL.

Higher doses + fat = more fat in most cases. Testosterone increases metabolism but increasing the dose is more likely to increase body fat if you have excess fat, particularly around the gut.

,, increasing the dose is more likely to increase body fat if you have excess fat, particularly around the gut.

How is this so? If you are eating a surplus of calories, you'll gain weight no matter what. I've been on TRT for about 5-6mos now.. I've noticed a slight boost in metabolism, some muscle gain, but any fat lost has been the result of eating less. I don't know exact numbers but the scale has hardly gone down (maybe 4-5 lbs) but I've recomped a little with TRT.

How is this so? If you are eating a surplus of calories, you'll gain weight no matter what. I've been on TRT for about 5-6mos now.. I've noticed a slight boost in metabolism, some muscle gain, but any fat lost has been the result of eating less. I don't know exact numbers but the scale has hardly gone down (maybe 4-5 lbs) but I've recomped a little with TRT.

I agree with you but in most cases if people are starting with higher bodyfat than they should adding steroids (which a lot of people think will burn fat and get them ripped) without figuring out diet and training is a recipe for disaster.

Thats why most people will recommend not starting any steroid cycle unless you are 15% BF or less. I have seen plenty of guys who are 20%+ turn to steroids to get ripped and literally they turn into permabulkers and just get bloated and fat.

Its not that a higher dose will instantly turn to more fat but if you already have a higher bodyfat its likely you are looking for a short cut which in the end usually turns out poorly for a good deal of people.

Top Bottom