bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats next to stack with TRT?

Whats next to stack with TRT?

Ok, so I’m on TRT currently -

- test cyp 100mg per week
    - gets my test levels to the 700 range
    - very happy with this dose/result

I’ve run many sarms, LGD, MK, RAD and had good success with them all.

What would be the ideal piece of gear to add in addition to the weekly Test Cyp? I’ve tried nothing else ever before other than Test and Sarms.

Depends on your goals and if you want to add another injectable. I wouldn’t touch your test dosage I’d say you could stack primobolan, eq, or deca at 400-600mg/week for some good results.

Other option would be an oral steroid like tbol, anavar, or winstrol. Dbol works too just not a fan personally.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Depends on your goals and if you want to add another injectable. I wouldn’t touch your test dosage I’d say you could stack primobolan, eq, or deca at 400-600mg/week for some good results.

Other option would be an oral steroid like tbol, anavar, or winstrol. Dbol works too just not a fan personally.
    Thanks, I’m planning a growth phase and was thinking in line with another injectable.

I guess I’ll have to compare primo / eq / deca. I want to grow, but not add too much fat along the way. Don’t we all?

Yea like some people will tell you to increase your test dosage too with another compound. I prefer a low dose of test coupled with another compound and letting the other compound shine.

Primo, eq, and deca all can add lean mass as long as your diet and training us on point.

I personally love primo for its lean clean gains. Eq and deca are great too although with deca you will want to run with proviron and have caber in hand just in case you get prolactin issues. Eq you will want to donate blood to keep rbc down.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Yea like some people will tell you to increase your test dosage too with another compound. I prefer a low dose of test coupled with another compound and letting the other compound shine.

Primo, eq, and deca all can add lean mass as long as your diet and training us on point.

I personally love primo for its lean clean gains. Eq and deca are great too although with deca you will want to run with proviron and have caber in hand just in case you get prolactin issues. Eq you will want to donate blood to keep rbc down.
    And is adding primo that much better than say doubling my test dose?

primo is my favorite... its not a drastic steroid but its about as clean as you can get... very minimal sides... consistent and continuous lean muscle and you just feel damn good... it wont add a ton of size but you can definitely get a good clean 5 lbs at least with it and likely more...

For the goals you have I'd add deca myself. It's the perfect compound for adding size

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmokramer View Post
    And is adding primo that much better than say doubling my test dose?
    You could double your test too and get good results just she sure you keep an eye on your estrogen levels as you could need an AI.

I am running my first blast right now. I kept my TRT dose the same (180mg per week) and added 100mg of NPP eod along with 50mg of Proviron ED. I have had great results. I am on week 5 and up 13 pounds. I have even leaned out a bit.
    Last edited by RickyPaul; 02-12-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyPaul View Post
    I am running my first blast right now. I kept my TRT dose the same (180mg per week) and added 100mg of NPP eod along with 50mg of Proviron ED. I have had great results. I am on week 5 and up 13 pounds. I have even leaned out a bit.
    That's pretty good bro