PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats next.....

whats next.....

So just finishing up last week of PCT for a RAD cycle then Ill get some bloods next week. I will take several weeks off cycle continue to train heavy etc . Im considering a second mens physique comp in late December . That gives me 4 weeks off cycle then close to 12 weeks on cycle prep. Might be cutting it as 16 weeks total prep would be better but if I get arse into gear asap I may time it right . Since GW is about impossible to get in Australia now I was thinking a cycle either

RAD140, SR and S4 or MK2866 , SR and S4 .

I haven't ran SR to date but have alot of experience with RAD and have used S4 once. Here's a pic of today after shoulders and im sporting a forearm injury at present that sucks ass.

IMG_20190821_154708_010.jpg

IMG_20190814_212155_484.jpg

Looking really solid mate, must be that ABBA your listening to through the head phones 😉😅 Seriously though your looking in great shape. Do you have any RAD 140 journals on here?
    What age are you if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm 38 now myself and was thinking RAD will be the next sarm I'd like to try,

Quote Originally Posted by Deansie26 View Post
    Looking really solid mate, must be that ABBA your listening to through the head phones 😉😅 Seriously though your looking in great shape. Do you have any RAD 140 journals on here?
    What age are you if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm 38 now myself and was thinking RAD will be the next sarm I'd like to try,
    Fuck Mamma Mia ,im more blink 182, NOFX , OFFSPRING guy. ABBA was alittle before my time but not by too much. i'm 41 in November and yes I have some journals under Aussymatt where I was running RAD, LGD and GW (when I could still get it ) as a first cycle and I have a recent journal here using RAD to that was my most recent cycle .

Thanks alot buddy, I'll have a good read through that lot👍🏼

great work brother!

Current leg condition . These have really improved last 18 months . Not where I want them but compared to the sticks I use to have they are next level better . Defiantly not genetically blessed in the leg department but you work with what you got, you sweat and occasionally you throw up . If I can get separation in these come contest time I may place well .
    rsz_img_leg shot 4 sep 2019.jpg

excellent work bro!

Doing good bro.
    Keep up the solid effort. It is paying off.

Wow great results from SARMs only keep up the good work man.