napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your TRT dose?

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Just curious as to what everyone's TRT dosing is and how it has changed if at all. I'm ordering more bloodwork for my pops and most likely going to start him on TRT. Somewhere in the range of 100-150 mg a week with injections mwf for the first 8 weeks, see where his levels are at and then adjust accordingly.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

My TRT dose is:
200 mg test cyp a week
.5 mg Anastrozole M-W-F
.250 HCG twice a week
I don't use the HCG on a regular basis. I'll just use it when my nuts start to shrink up. The HCG messes with e2 so less is more with that stuff.
When doing a blast I don't use HCG at all until the blast is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 - 200 ew depends if I'm running strictly TRT or cruising with another compound. I also run 4iu's of HGH ed.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Mine is 100mg per week. Levels are still low so I'm sure it will be going up. Your dad isn't going to enjoy injecting 3x a week, it gets old. No reason fot it anyway. Once a week is fine, maybe twice to keep levels super stable. Bloodwork is the only way to know how much he needs. Everybody reacts differently so get the bloodwork and adjust from that.

Average around 1500 now. Doc upped my dose after we realized my issue with hcg.
Higher doses will put*most*guys well above the physiological range that a normal man could possibly attain naturally.
Plus the higher doses will almost always lead to negative health effects in the long term. The most apparent issues include elevated hematocrit and RBCs, hypertension, and an increased risk for stroke and cardiac problems plus pituitary and thyroid problems. The goal is to "replace" poor hormone levels with adequate ones. Going too far above and beyond those levels isn't a natural state for the male body.

Last edited:
Mine is 100mg per week. Levels are still low so I'm sure it will be going up. Your dad isn't going to enjoy injecting 3x a week, it gets old. No reason fot it anyway. Once a week is fine, maybe twice to keep levels super stable. Bloodwork is the only way to know how much he needs. Everybody reacts differently so get the bloodwork and adjust from that.
Once a week is not okay because you have your high and then too long of a low. I want to keep his level as stable as possible up through the second bloodwork at week 8 or so.

Higher doses will put*most*guys well above the physiological range that a normal man could possibly attain naturally.*
Plus the higher doses will almost always lead to negative health effects in the long term. The most apparent issues include elevated hematocrit and RBCs, hypertension, and an increased risk for stroke and cardiac problems plus pituitary and thyroid problems. The goal is to "replace" poor hormone levels with adequate ones. Going too far above and beyond those levels isn't a natural state for the male body.*

I agree... I don't think anyone should go over 200 unless that's what it REALLY TAKES to put them in normal range.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Pinning 3 times a week is not too much if you use a small guage needle and you know what you're doing. The amount of oil injected is also much less. I pin 4iu's of HGH ed and it's the highlight of my day. I'm probably not normal but that's just me.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Higher doses will put*most*guys well above the physiological range that a normal man could possibly attain naturally.
Plus the higher doses will almost always lead to negative health effects in the long term. The most apparent issues include elevated hematocrit and RBCs, hypertension, and an increased risk for stroke and cardiac problems plus pituitary and thyroid problems. The goal is to "replace" poor hormone levels with adequate ones. Going too far above and beyond those levels isn't a natural state for the male body.

I'm well aware and donate blood every few months. This has helped tremendously. So far, I've only experienced high blood pressure on gear. Once off, everything normals out and bloods look good.

Pinning 3 times a week is not too much if you use a small guage needle and you know what you're doing. The amount of oil injected is also much less. I pin 4iu's of HGH ed and it's the highlight of my day. I'm probably not normal but that's just me.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST
Exactly. It's going to be about .2cc mwf with a 27g

Once a week is not okay because you have your high and then too long of a low. I want to keep his level as stable as possible up through the second bloodwork at week 8 or so.

Oh its not? Are you on TRT? I am and it works fine for me and plenty of other people. I wouldn't be on it if I had to pin that much but whatever dude.

Oh its not? Are you on TRT? I am and it works fine for me and plenty of other people. I wouldn't be on it if I had to pin that much but whatever dude.
Why would you inject once a week? You understand how low your levels are gonna dip before next injection? If you're on self diagnosed trt that's foolish to be administering once a week even though it's a common doc prescribed protocol. Get bloods done and you'll see your lows.

Top Bottom