napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are your go to foods ??

Capthowdy

I don't mean jus the obvious lean meats and complex carbs. I'm looking for people's secret recipes on whatever creative stuff you have come up with . Snacks meals whatever . I'd love some kind of protein cookie or brownie recipe that's clean.
Note I Hate yogurt of all kinds and any typical white creamy dressings lol .

I made some pretty
Good Protein pancakes using bananas egg whites almond milk vanilla quest protein powder and sugar free syrup.

My go to chicken dish right now is simple and taste
Good . I try to find things to cut down on prep time as much as possible .

So you need
1 can chipotle peppers
1 can tomatoe purée
Bay leaves
Onions
Red peppers
Sugar free ketchup bout 1/2 cup
Blend the peppers and purée so it's like a sauce. Salt and pepper to taste . I also thrown in garlic .
Boil chicken breasts and shred them . I think I did 4-5 lbs for this amount of sauce . When I cook chicken it's usually 10 lbs at a time .
I sautee the pepers and onions with macadamia nut oil to soften them a little bit. Just enough to wet the pan.
Combine the chicken and sauce in a pot . Now add some bay leaves . And your peppers and onions . Simmer on low about 25 mins . Amazing over rice or with veges and avocado . If we get this going I'll strt posting up pics !! So let's hear some ideas !

I started making these homemade "No Bake" protein bars.

Chocolate whey isolate (150 grams)
PB2 peanut butter (350 grams)
quick oats (400 grams)
2-cups of unsweetened vanilla cashew milk

63KZR4u.jpg

Last edited:

quick oats (400 grams)

63KZR4u.jpg

That thing looks amazing . But what makes it stuck together and not having to bake it ?

quick oats (400 grams)

63KZR4u.jpg
when you say no bake, do you just mix them up and put them in the fridge?

View attachment 4147

No Flour Protein Pancakes:

1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
60g Oatmeal
150g banana
Dash of cinnamon
Walden Farms Syrup

Blend in a blender. Pour into pan and cook like pancakes. Makes 3-4 pancakes. Top with Walden Farms no calorie syrup

Macros: 620Cal, 46P, 81C 14F

If I am cutting, I will modify ingredients as follows:

1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
20g Oatmeal
120g banana
Dash of cinnamon
Walden Farms Syrup

Macros: 440Cal 40P 47C 11F

fuck yeah.. im trying this bro... im calling my wife to get me the ingredients.. oh wait, i already have them LOLLLL all staples! thanks bro!

They are off the hook good…the golf course I play I gave one to the Pro and he asked if I wanted to sell them through them…LOL
I designed a label just messing around…

You can control the chocolate/peanut butter ratio how ever you like…a bit more PB2 is how I like them

Last edited:
They are off the hook good…the golf course I play I gave one to the Pro and he asked if I wanted to sell them through them…LOL
I designed a label just messing around…

You can control the chocolate/peanut butter ratio how ever you like…a bit more PB2 is how I like them

Isn't pb2 a powder ?? Or is it like actual peanut butter ?? If it's the powder I have all this stuff too bc I am dying to make something new that I can have as a quick grab and go that don't need a microwave ?
Also do you have an estimate on the macros ?

Isn't pb2 a powder ?? Or is it like actual peanut butter ?? If it's the powder I have all this stuff too bc I am dying to make something new that I can have as a quick grab and go that don't need a microwave ?
Also do you have an estimate on the macros ?

That is what the cashew milk is for...I didn't think this was so complicated...lol

one cup of cashew milk to mix with the whey protein...the other cup is to mix in the PB2

it makes like a slurry pudding and add the DRY oats to that and mix together (good arm workout)

Simple simple shit to make....no oven...no microwave...mix 4 ingredients and put it on a baking sheet or 9 X 13 baking pan and then in the refridgerator overnight and cut it into bars..

Macros will depend on how big the bars are...if you get 12 bars then dived the macros from the ingredients by 12

Last edited:
View attachment 4147

No Flour Protein Pancakes:

1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
60g Oatmeal
150g banana
Dash of cinnamon
Walden Farms Syrup

Blend in a blender. Pour into pan and cook like pancakes. Makes 3-4 pancakes. Top with Walden Farms no calorie syrup

Macros: 620Cal, 46P, 81C 14F

If I am cutting, I will modify ingredients as follows:

1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
20g Oatmeal
120g banana
Dash of cinnamon
Walden Farms Syrup

Macros: 440Cal 40P 47C 11F

Yummy!! Thanks.

That is what the cashew milk is for...I didn't think this was so complicated...lol

one cup of cashew milk to mix with the whey protein...the other cup is to mix in the PB2

it makes like a slurry pudding and add the DRY oats to that and mix together (good arm workout)

Simple simple shit to make....no oven...no microwave...mix 4 ingredients and put it on a baking sheet or 9 X 13 baking pan and then in the refridgerator overnight and cut it into bars..

Macros will depend on how big the bars are...if you get 12 bars then dived the macros from the ingredients by
12[/

It's real easy for me, I'll just eat everything. It looks so good. And that PB 2 is like gold, I use it for everything !!!

1. Testosterone Sandwich
2. Tren-bologna with a side of short ester salad
3. Deca Dipped Roast Beef in Au Jus
4. Anadrol lightly sauteed with Caramelized Onion with a Methylated Lobster Bisque
5. Methyl Tren Oraplus Italian Creme Soda
6. Proviron Nachos

What brands of Whey, Oats and Cashew Milk do you use?

I use quaker "Quick" oats

And "Silk" brand…but any brand will work…even store brands for either the oats or the cashew milk.

You can also use any flavor or brand of whey that you want as well

For the low carbers out there who wanna stretch those carbs, canned pumpkin, butternut squash, and zuccini pasta are a few extremely low cal and very volumous options to get creative with.

I do some pumpkin, egg whites, and whey and make waffles

Top Bottom