napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Is your favorite/least favorite....

DT117

Not compounds.. but exercises to perform in weight training. For upper body, I would have to go with seated dumbbell presses for my favorite. I love the feeling I get when I get my form dialed in and I'm focused on blasting those fuckers up. Lower body I'd have to go with squats. The way my hamstrings and quads feel after sets of squats is so rewarding. I know that I've just pushed myself to the limits. Least favorite for upper no doubt is bent over dumbbell rows. I know they are effective, just do not enjoy doing them. I actually dread doing them. Lower I would have to say leg curls. It's the last thing I do on leg day and it takes me all of my focus and motivation to get 4 sets of them. Then the noodle legs kick in. Let's hear what you guys got!

Hate to say it, but lately my all around favorite has been the deadlift. Probably cause I am hitting PR's weekly and am in uncharted territory. I am finally starting to see some growth in my back and as a result my other back lifts are starting to go up as well. As for lower, gotta go with the back squat for the same reason. I am hitting PR's weekly and am in uncharted territory here as well. My leg size isn't increasing, but they are getting dense AF and defined. My least favorite upper is the Barbell Flat Bench, though ironically my chest development is fine relative to my strength. Though I will say my BB Flat bench went very well last night. I am aiming to focus more on this lift in 2017 than I have in previous years. As for least favorite lower, I fucking hate walking DB lunges, but I do them anyways because they are good for me.

Upper Likes all of them, dislike flat bench, just don't feel right to me and hurts my shoulder for some reason and doing all shoulder exercise's doesn't;t hurt my shoulder??? lol Lower I only do 3, press, curl and hamstring, Have a really bad lower back so I'm very careful about squats and also certain back exercises like t rows and such. Oh and I hate doing abs all together but needs to be done.

Upper Likes all of them, dislike flat bench, just don't feel right to me and hurts my shoulder for some reason and doing all shoulder exercise's doesn't;t hurt my shoulder??? lol Lower I only do 3, press, curl and hamstring, Have a really bad lower back so I'm very careful about squats and also certain back exercises like t rows and such. Oh and I hate doing abs all together but needs to be done.
Try doing reverse bench, takes the shoulders out of the equation

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Favorite: Anything tricep related. Dips, extensions, push downs, cables.

Least favorite: Hamstring curls. Fucking hate those fuckers. Love to see girls doing them though. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I separated my right shoulder a few years back. Now flat barbell bench and high cable flys are nagged by it. But like yourself I really don't have problems on shoulder day

Bench is hands down my favorite. I avoid lifts I really don't like but of the ones I do probably squats. I truly loved them when I was younger but I took 3 years off from lifting and never regained that passion I had for them

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom